Pokémon Fire Red/Leaf Green/Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire Action Replay Codes

On 7/13/2020 at 12:27 AM, Sietse 10K said:

I've been looking for a while now, but have been unable to find any warp codes for Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire for warping to other locations (you enter a code, then step through a door etc.) I found them for LeafGreen/FireRed, Emerald but unfortunately not for Ruby/Sapphire.

Do these codes even exist for those 2 games? Can anyone share those or point me in the right direction please?

820297F8 XXXX

It's in Gameshark/Codebreaker Format

Replace xxxx with one of these digits found here https://gamehacking.org/vb/forum/video-game-hacking-and-development/hacker-threads/14691-pokemon-emerald-u-rebattle-trainers-code?p=151391#post151391

Credit to Ixkli21 for the location banks. It's for Emerald but should be the same for Ruby and Sapphire. Obviously Emerald exclusive locations won't work on Ruby or Sapphire.

You can use the converter here https://gamehacking.org/system/gba to convert to Action Replay, Select Codebreaker/Gameshark SP/Xploder in the format box, paste the code in the box and press process code.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RS 0206FF5E:XXXX FRLG 020786AE:XXXX

Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald - TV-Events The following codes will activate some events that would be announced on TV randomly. Included is the Clear-Out-Sale (or Rooftop Sale)! They are made for EU

Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald - Pokemon Outbreaks As the events in my post above Pokemon outbreaks are related to TV shows and are generated randomly. You can find a list of the legitimately possible out

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ricardo Ramirez said:

I need help, friends and that is if someone can make a code of 100% probability of catching a Pokémon in any Pokeball (that is, acting the Master Ball), but the FireRed version please!

87ACF659 707466DC
8BB602F7 8CEB681A
3E54E0F8 A00511B1
65DA389A 09D8882C

Well, I found this, is the 100% Catch Rate in Pokémon FireRed.

• 3 weeks later...

The below Action Replay code is for Pokemon Fire Red. It gets you a Suicune in box 1 slot 1 of your PC with a Hardy nature, 31 IV in every stat, and 252 EVs in every stat.

1. Does anyone know how I can change the nature on this Suicune to Bold?

2.Also does anyone know how can I extract the part of the code that gets you 252 EVs in every stat (not sure which one it is) and use it on other PKM as well? 

Pokemon: Suicune Suicune
Box:1 Spot:1
A0EA4A79 09CB8287
1F513C83 C6737191
2E95EF3E 9A3ADA9C
DA6CDF8C D992FC55
F161D5A4 48F9A2DB
789003AC AD65A597
D9942118 228420E7
BD22D6A3 54A95B67
1D8E5B32 6C526D54
F4CE0B7F A0195C17
5BCB1A1E A443F090
7CD61567 C2A4BCE1
FEC57C55 FC5E7061
18E59658 CB80F40C
BC160D41 9675355E
6C08030D 66C8D23F
7A1B98BF 86D51A8B
972DC8C8 436CD531
3EEC79F0 046CEFAF
7E34180D 1D386F68

Edited by clecavs2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Posted (edited)

Hi guys. I have gotten into cheats lately and have a decent list of FR/LG/R/S which work for no$gba that i can share if anyone wants. Not 100% sure what is 1.0 or 1.1. I have R/S carts with O8A and 11A label stamps. FR/LG i have roms of which have the 'presents' under game freak in the intro, which from what i have read means it is 1.0.

I have moved onto Emerald and cant seem to find any working cheats. I have 2 different versions of emerald but nothing seems to work on either. So wondering if it might be the emulator? Would i have a better chance with a different one? Which is my best bet?

Also, are the only cheats for masterballs and rare candy via the pokemart?

Edit: I have tried all the codes in for Emerald in OP and only Anti DMA (i dont even know what this is), Shiny encounters, Walk through walls and Pokerus worked. I dont know much about these codes so not sure why only those ones are working.

Edited by PokemonGBAhax
1 hour ago, PokemonGBAhax said:

I have R/S carts with O8A and 11A label stamps.

I don't know about the stamps but you can easily check by visiting the Record Corner in any Pokemon Center, if it's called "Corner" you have v1.1, if it's called "Center" instead you have v1.0.

FR/LG i have roms of which have the 'presents' under game freak in the intro, which from what i have read means it is 1.0.

Nope, v1.1 has the "represents", v1.0 doesn't have it.

I have 2 different versions of emerald but nothing seems to work on either.

2 different English versions? Than one of them is probably corrupted/modified. There should only be 1 version of Emerald.

Also, are the only cheats for masterballs and rare candy via the pokemart?

Gen 3 is somewhat difficult when it comes to item cheats. The item pocket is encrypted, so it's easier to not put them into the pocket directly.

Anti DMA (i dont even know what this is)

DMA = Dynamic Memory Allocation, which basically means that some RAM offsets are always changing randomly. So without disabling the DMA some cheats won't write to the desired offset and won't work.

So if a code is not working try using the Anti DMA. If it still doesn't work it could also be a different code format or an issue with your emulator.

@BlackShark I was not expecting a reply that quick. First of all thank you! I will check the records corner so i know exactly what i have. Does that work for all of the gba games?

Im not sure what versions of Emerald i have. Could well all be the same. I downloaded a few hoping one would work.

Last night i downloaded VisualBoyAdvance and a hell of a lot of cheats are working now. so i think the problem was with no$gba.

Thanks again for taking the time to help a noob out lol. If anyone wants R/S/FR/LG cheats i will happily link my excel sheet.

• 3 weeks later...