Pokémon Fire Red/Leaf Green/Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire Action Replay Codes

hi, remember i had this problem a few years ago when i copied and pasted this code from somewhere else.

the emerald walk through walls code, under 'necessities' gives an error, since it has an 'O' instead of a '0'.

7881A409 E2026EOC

8E883EFF 92E9660D

so could it be edited and fixed? as wtw is like the most important code there!...

thanks.

Hi i just bought ultimate action replay codes for pokemon gameboy advance

and i was wondering are the codes here already on it or are they useable on it?

and is there a list of what codes are on it because i really want to be able to get deoxys and lugia and ho-oh in my emerald with this.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I need some assistance with a Fire Red AR Code. I need a code that totally wipes all of the berries listed in my Berry Pouch. Apparently The last time I picked up my Fire Red game a year or so ago I did something that basically locked me out of collecting any more Berries and shows that there are no Berries in the Berry Pouch and that the pouch is full. So I am in need of a code that makes that bag truly empty or even removes it from my inventory so I can get it again.

• 2 weeks later...

NAVEL ROCK

6aadac54 a0a4b6c7

Navalrock Enabler

Spoiler

6AADAC54 AOA4B6C7

Birth island Enabler

Spoiler

554D9257 D0472EF8

Docks-BIRTH ISLAND

554d9257 d0472ef8

let me see if I am correct these only work on VBA and not on the Cartridge with AR

I guess this is why the WTW code does not work also.

I have v2 of Leaf Green.

also why are the enable codes and the warp codes the same. I would think they each will be different

Edited by ibac
did not spellcheck.

• 3 weeks later...

i think i asked before, but does anyone have (or know how to make) a walk + talk code (so you can still move when dialogue is up- getting all 3 starters, both fossils, and both hitmonlee/chan) the code was for fire red, i used to have it but i can't find it ANYWHERE, please help!

• 4 weeks later...

Can anybody make an IV check code for Emerald?

Also, having issues with Fire Red. The action replay recognizes the game, which means that the M code should be correct, but none of the codes work. It acts as if the action replay wasn't even there. I don't have this issue with Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald, so =/

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

If you don't want to load your JP Emerald save in NA Emerald, use a NA warp code, save, and load up JP Emerald here you go. Add these as a cheat in VBA, not as a Gameshark or Codebreaker code

02031F84 - memory address for player location

Locations and their corresponding values:

Birth Island - 3A1A

Navel Rock - 421A

Southern Island - 0A1A

Faraway Island - 381A

Ancient Tomb - 4418

Island Cave - 4318

Desert Ruins - 0618

Terra Cave - 6918

Marine Cave - 6718

Sky Pillar Top - 5518

Battle Tower - 051A

Player's room (male) - 0101

Player's room (female) - 0301

Oldale Town - 0A00

Room before Wallace - 0810

Room after Wallace - 0B10 (Will automatically save after the dialogue)

Thanks to King N over at Smogon for testing these, as well as Kaphotics for letting me know about the compatibility of JP and NA Emerald saves. If anyone wants to turn these into Gameshark or Codebreaker codes be my guest.

Edit: I was wondering what happened to my thread... looks like it got merged here. Added a couple more locations that I found useful.

Edited by Hozu

If you don't want to load your JP Emerald save in NA Emerald, use a NA warp code, save, and load up JP Emerald here you go. Add these as a cheat in VBA, not as a Gameshark or Codebreaker code

02031F84 - memory address for player location

Locations and their corresponding values:

Birth Island - 3A1A

Navel Rock - 421A

Southern Island - 0A1A

Faraway Island - 381A

Ancient Tomb - 4418

Island Cave - 4318

Desert Ruins - 0618

Terra Cave - 6918

Marine Cave - 6718

Sky Pillar Top - 5518

Battle Tower - 051A

Thanks to King N over at Smogon for testing these, as well as Kaphotics for letting me know about the compatibility of JP and NA Emerald saves. If anyone wants to turn these into Gameshark or Codebreaker codes be my guest.

I am here. Also these are 16 bit hex decimal if anyone's interested.