Pokémon Fire Red/Leaf Green/Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire Action Replay Codes

I typed the entire secret base decorations code into my AR and it didn't work on Emerald. I want to get the decorations all legit. Currently all I'm missing are the Lilycove Department Sale & Battle Frontier decorations. The only ones I can't get myself are the Regi dolls. Would anybody be able to make a code for just the Regi dolls?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 months later...
is there a gameshark code for shiny gyarados in leaf green or a code to make mine in my first party slot shiny while keeping nature/gender?

I'd like some Fire Red/Leaf Green codes in general that actually work. I've been hoping for a shiny code for FR/LG for ages.

On a side note.: I can now record GBA games so I can boot up my Japanese Emerald and show the AR codes for the tickets working but the English activation codes don't work with them. If there were Japanese activation codes posted here, they don't work either.

@Lunaron use this to create any pokemo you want.

@HaxAras the codes are in the first post, just open the various spoilers.

The Japanese event enabler codes are in the first post? I have the event enabler codes but they only work with my English Pokemon Emerald. My Japanese copy has the tickets in the inventory and none of the codes I use work.

do you have an ardsi(with micro sd ard slot) if so follow the instrctions Here and you can create pokemo and edit most aspects of your save.

GBA Action Replay. It's a late model as well. The DS slot is useless, can't seem to update it with the PC and production was cancelled some short time after I bought it. (Feb 2010)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi i need help

I found my Action Replay v3.2 recently and I've tried adding Leaf Green codes in and only code working is the master code... other codes aren't loading nor are working for me... any suggestions?

• 2 months later...

Would any use of the rebattle codes cause any random glitches? Because I do use said rebattle codes and for some reason u can no longer enter the Devon Corporation. The workers are again complaining of the Team Aqua theft even though I've done this part long ago and have beaten the game multiple times already. I found the same Devon guy walking around but he just gives me a repeat Ball. Also I can no longer find Mr. briney.

I think Briney might not be related and I just don't know where to look but I don't know why I can't go in the Devon building anymore and I haven't redeemed my fossils yet. :/

This is in Emerald, US version. My hypothesis is probably wrong about the rebattle codes as on my Japanese Emerald which I also rebattle with, I can access the Devon building just fine.

Any ideas?

Yeah that's probably it, I don't know how to fix it other than restarting the game.

I got too greedy. Lol

Edit: is there any way to get around this without having to restart the game? :/

My AR is older, there's no USB and on my US game, codes for teleporting or walking through walls don't work since no buttons can be pressed when it's on.

This is not the case with all my other games though.

Actually wait, I don't think I've used the warp or walk through walls codes properly on my AR. I don't think I've ever tried to convert the codes. I should try that first. I want to be able to get a living hoenn dex/gen 3 national dex up in addition to getting a shiny Johto starter in this save.

But yeah if anyone can devise a code to let me back into the Devon corporation and return Briney that would be great, but not a deal breaker.

Edit: I've found Briney he's in the tidal now, and it looks like there's no codes to get into Devon Corporation via warp. :/

Also walking through walls wouldn't help me here I think.

Edited by RockStrongo

Oh neat, this thread is active again.

Hello all, I've been lurking for awhile but joined now because I have a purpose. few weeks ago I bought a used Nintendo DS Gen. 1, an action replay max DUO, and an old copy of pokemon ruby off of a friend for $15.00.

I completed most of Ruby legitimately but now I want to capture some pokemon that are not in this version. so I'm looking for a Ruby version pokemon wild encounter modifier. I've seen one for the likes of Emerald but not for Ruby or Sapphire if they did exist they have been lost to time or are made for another cheating device ala gameshark or codebreaker.

Whatever else information you need let me know, but I did just update the firmware of this AR Max DUO to its final firmware update before it was discontinued (July 2008) so its now at Version 1.06.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since my GBA AR no longer works, I've bought an old R4 to extract my saves so I can hack them through an emulator. I edited in the Mystic and Aurora Tickets in my LeafGreen with a save editor, however I still need an enabler so the Vermillion sailor acknowledges the tickets. The problem is the VBA emulator only supports GameShark and CodeBreaker, and none of the codes I find for those devices actually work.

Not sure if anyone can help, but any help would be much appreciated.