Hairstyles

Greencat

Which Hair Type do You have?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which Hair Type do You have?

• Straight
    • Wavy
    • Curly

I have perfectly straight hair, my Mum always complains because i always get my hair shaved down to number 2, and she says my hair is healthy, and pure black, but i prefer less hair.

I used to have a number 2 haircut :P

I just have straight hair now and just let it grow until I can't see XP

I have straight hair, but then again I always keep it so short it doesn't really have a chance to do anything else. It's starting to get a bit long for me again though. Once school's over I'll have to schedule my summer cut.

I have mid length wavy - straight hair I guess. It's long enough to cover most of my ears and some of my forehead, but its short enough where I can part it off to the side and it doesn't go into my shirts collar.

On a side note, should we start a pictures of players thread anyone?

Edited by Enkidu

If I let it grow past a certain point, it starts to become slightly waved. I've got two different types of cuts. My sides are the longest...they got just underneath my chin. Then my bangs are finally getting to the point where they're in front of my eyes again (Oh, one of my last hairstylists messed it up big time....regrowing out my emo fringe now) and if it's cut right, the back is boycut and spikes at the top, naturally.

Peers call it my werewolf cut. It's pretty awesome! :D

I'll doodle up what it looks like, when it's done properly. (Thank goodness I've got artistic ability lol!) Like I mentioned, one of the last times I got it cut the hairdresser messed it up really bad...and it's still growing out again and then I'll need to have it recut. So it's nothing like it should be, atm. :]

I miss my emo fringe so bad. My hair grows back fast, but not fast enough. It's been a couple of months now....not going to that lady ever again <.<

I have really, REALLY straight, flat hair.

Everyone says I'm lucky, but it won't even stay up in a ponytail for more than half an hour. >.<

I feel your pain. And the knots... Ick.

Edit: Oh! Just noticed the doodle. Nice hair!... Can I ruffle it? D:

Edited by Zafur

I have perfectly straight hair, my Mum always complains because i always get my hair shaved down to number 2, and she says my hair is healthy, and pure black, but i prefer less hair.

Just cut mine to a number 2 tonight.

My hair when long is the most annoying thing to describe.

It starts off straight/wavy but then when it's long enough it starts to flick and some areas start to curl, mainly when a lack of washing has occurred.

I'm going with 'wurl', because that's how I've been describing for a long time.

Edit: Oh! Just noticed the doodle. Nice hair!... Can I ruffle it? D:

Go right ahead. It just adds to my...um...wolfen nature. :]

I'MA PUPPY! O___o;

I should post an image of my alter-ego puppet Okami....look for it soon in mah albums! :D

Edit: Here she is, my baby! Okami Plushie

Edited by Okami

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I NEED somebody to show me how to do Blue's hairstyle (Pokemon adventures)! :(

I got medium length dark brown hair, slightly to pretty much wavy (depends on humidity and length).

Right now I have side swept bangs, but when I saw his hair I fell in love with this hairstyle. However, there is no guide (NOWHERE!) that I can visit to get some instructions.

So Id be rly, RLY happy if someone told me how to do it...

Pls help :/