Hi, I'm Riolu Aura Sphere Now.

Riolu Aura Sphere Now

Hi everyone, I'm Riolu Aura Sphere Now. I have been on PP for a few months and I never created an Introductions.

I love playing pokemon and I have been a fan of pokemon since Pokemon: R/B/Y. I love battling other people when I have free time. I have played Shoddy Battle only 4 times, I won 2 battles and lost 2 battles. I really love playing Shoddy Battle, but I can never get the chance to play it due to my computer.

I mostly help other members with Action Replay Codes at the Ram Forums and always say hi to new members.

I go to LA Harbor College located in Southern California. My Major is Art & Tech. I am taking Web Designing Classes and Life Skills. I am 19 years old and was born in California. I mostly watch Japanese Anime such as Naruto Shippuden, Bleach, Inuyasha, Kekkiashi, FMA Brotherhood, Gundam 00, Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z Kai, ect.

I am an Artist, an Animater and a Gamer. I have been doing animation on an App on my Nintendo DSi called Flipnote Studio. I have been taught drawing and animating from a guy who used to work for Disney named Stanly Somers. He created several Disney Movies such as Tarzan, The Little Mermaid, ect. I also have been taught by a guy who works at a Studio for Disney named Ralph. He worked on the movie called The Last Airbender, ect.

Well, thats about it. Thank you for reading.

People typically introduce themselves near when they join. Introducing yourself now will make the normal greets not fit, like the following:

Welcome to Project Pokemon, Riolu Aura Sphere Now! I hope you enjoy your time here!

So now I have to somehow greet you with something other than explaining why I can't use normal greets...

(*Ponders long and hard*)

Ah, ha!: No, wait, that won't work.

(*Ponders long and hard again*)

Ah, ha!: Please ignore my above remarks, I hope you enjoy your further time here!

Random: In case you don't know, I'm the guy who made the alternative to Shuny's NDS save converter.