Is Pokemon Platinum worth getting for owners of Diamond/Pearl?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Is Pokemon Platinum worth getting for owners of Diamond/Pearl?

• Yes
    • No

Ok, well this may seem stupid but I've been told you can catch the Regi Trio in Platinum (I'm also too lazy to even search this up).

If this is true though would you people be kind enough to tell me where to catch them? I had a rough idea it's by Spiritbomb or around there.

im not sure where but i believe u have to have regigigas to activate the rest of the regis

EDIT: they are located in 3 different caves still cant remember which ones i will try and provide information for you

registeel ~ iron island

Regice ~ mt. coronet go through the entrance near snowpoint

regirock ~ the desert place near stark mountain in the sunken pit in the north

Where abouts in Iron Island? As I hate trecking through that place..I hated it when I had to go back just to get the Riolu egg..

I know where Regice is from your description.

Regirock, mind explaining a bit more? Seeing as I hate Stark Mountain so haven't explored it as much.

next to The exit of iron island so u will have to go through again...

If you head east from the survival area you will come into the desert area eventually just keep going east when you get there and theres a large sunken pit in the middle the entrance is kinda hard to see but its in that pit

next to The exit of iron island so u will have to go through again...

If you head east from the survival area you will come into the desert area eventually just keep going east when you get there and theres a large sunken pit in the middle the entrance is kinda hard to see but its in that pit

I hate GF...

And oh, I know where.

Thank you telos :)

This is good info to know, as I haven't gone through catching/finding the three yet. :] Thanks guys, now I can go add 3 more to my pokedex xD ..Only after I finish my breeding projects. Dang, 15 more eggs to hatch and I can go do that. </lazy>

^Me too. Plus, I'm trying to complete my pokedex in a fully legit way without use of AR...which means lots of trading, breeding, evolving, and catching. It's sort of a new concept for me. Because I'm working to catch two of each pokemon (Unless it is genderless or a legendary) and train them all to lvl 100, which will include my Regigigas :]

^that's the way to get the 3 Regis, you must have the "Event Level 100 Regigigas" in your party to trigger the event for the 3 Regis. And after you caught the 3 Regis (ensure that they are in your party), you can then proceed to Snowpoint City Temple and catch Level 1 Regigigas. Thus, you will have 3 Regis + Level 100 Regigigas + Level 1 Regigigas in Platinum :)

^that's the way to get the 3 Regis, you must have the "Event Level 100 Regigigas" in your party to trigger the event for the 3 Regis. And after you caught the 3 Regis (ensure that they are in your party), you can then proceed to Snowpoint City Temple and catch Level 1 Regigigas. Thus, you will have 3 Regis + Level 100 Regigigas + Level 1 Regigigas in Platinum :)

How the hell do I even get the level 100 one lol.

Excuse me but, in platinum in order to obtain a black trainer card you should

1. Defeat Pokèmon League

2. Steal 50 flags

3. Win at least one pokèmon competition at master level

4. Catch all the 483 pokèmon species

5. Have a 100 streak in the Battle Tower

I've modified my pokèdex with PPSE, flags with Pokèsav, the streak with Pokèsav and put all the ribbons to one of my pokèmon and checked all the contests, and of course I've beated the pokèmon league, so why have I still got 4 stars in the trainer card?

How the hell do I even get the level 100 one lol.

what i mean is that... that "event Regigigas" is in Level 100. lol and BTW, i have no problem in getting that "event Regigigas" directly from PP event download. i use pokesav ;)

4. Catch all the 483 pokèmon species...

i believe you have to catch all 493 instead of 483 ;)

Well, it's mine fault. Bad writing, I've catched all the 493 pokèmon species, but still 4 stars.

I'm wondering if the problem is the third point. Should I have to win it into the game or is it just worth having the ribbon? Because if I delete all the ribbons from my pokèmon the stars in the trainer card are always 4.