Is Pokemon Platinum worth getting for owners of Diamond/Pearl?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Is Pokemon Platinum worth getting for owners of Diamond/Pearl?

• Yes
    • No

Well, I've been thinking this for a while, is a Pikachu better with a light ball or an ordinary Raichu? I want to use Pikachu but Raichu seems better. Cause on one side, Pikachu gets high atks but at the cost of an item slot.

Well, I've been thinking this for a while, is a Pikachu better with a light ball or an ordinary Raichu? I want to use Pikachu but Raichu seems better. Cause on one side, Pikachu gets high atks but at the cost of an item slot.

Unfortunately, Pikachu with Light Ball is around 30% stronger :(

But I prefer Raichu for his speed... and he doesn't die to one hit (although sometimes he does) and can set up Nasty Plot if he wanted to. Pikachu doesn't have time to.

Unfortunately, Pikachu with Light Ball is around 30% stronger :(

But I prefer Raichu for his speed... and he doesn't die to one hit (although sometimes he does) and can set up Nasty Plot if he wanted to. Pikachu doesn't have time to.

Aw, so no pikachu, but I think raichu is just...... ew, but thats imo, so is a good item for raichu focus sash? And can a pikachu pass on surf if its female you breed it with a ditto?

Raichu is SO much cuter than Pikachu!

bleh, how is raichu cuter, and have you ever used a pikachu in a battle, see what it does when it comes out, but I don't know if raichu does the same. anyways I was also curious about the shellos thing, I might try it in a moment, need to catch a shellos first

bleh, how is raichu cuter, and have you ever used a pikachu in a battle, see what it does when it comes out, but I don't know if raichu does the same. anyways I was also curious about the shellos thing, I might try it in a moment, need to catch a shellos first

Pikachu is evil! Fat brown rat FTW :D

And Surf is not hereditary. Just go for Grass Knot. It can still OHKO Rhyperior.

Okay so I tested the Shellos thing out of boredom. Female parent was pink and male was blue. Out of the two eggs hatched in Mt. Coronet; Part Leading To Spear Pillar - Pink; Part Leading To Snowpoint City - Pink. IDK if it proves anything, so you guys decide :)

Don't know if this has been asked before, but I have a question about catching Drifloon.

I finished chasing Team Galactic out of the Windworks, yadda yadda. The little girl said the balloon Pokemon "might come visiting again". So, I waited until Friday. I haven't gotten to Eterna City yet, so I just chilled in Floaroma for a day. (This was last week, I never got around to asking until now :< ) On Friday, in my First Block (It's gym, I just play Plat all block, it's from 7:30 until 9:20) I went in front of the Windworks, nothing. Just grass filled with Buizel and Shellos. Was I there at the wrong time? My guide says that you just have to be there on Friday, which I was.

I did hack a little bit, just a standard team at level 15-ish with the modifier, all the Pokeballs, Held Items, Berries, Medicine, and a little bit of the walk through walls cheat to avoid fighting 5 billion trainers whose Starly's and Bidoof's I didn't feel like steamrolling over. Could that have messed it up? I'm on a quest to legitimately catch all the Pokemon in Plat. >.< Plus, Drifloon is adorable, and so is Drifblim, and I wants one. :<

The balloon's not on the grass... it's by the building as a character which you come up to and talk with. There's only one every Friday.

And thanks Naruchu!

I don't think it really proves anything though, I was too lazy to do the blue shellos as a female and pink as a male. lol