My Giratina

ALEGUS

that's quite normal if u use vitamins like zinc, carbon , etc :)

.. yeah everything that's related to EV :)

you can fixed Pokemon like that (after giving them vitamins) by depositing it in the box and take it back after that ...

and the stats will be automatically fixed based on the EV that it has :)

i leveled my giratina and it showed me something like this

speed +-26

def +-28

things like that.....what does this means.......help...

if both (+) and (-) sign appeared, yeah, that's bothering. but if it's either (+) or (-), then, there's nothing to worry about, it's the effect of EV training.

I think this most probably happened cos you hacked Giratina's stats but didnt press the 'max all' at the stat edit page. that happened to me as well the first time i used pokesav when I didnt 'max all' but simply entered random stats. the +-29 essentially means you add NEGATIVE stats, so yeah stats are reduced. Next time if you wanna use sav to edit a pokemon's stats, rmb to 'max all' :)

I've had a similar thing happen to my Empoleon. It had to deal with the fact that I altered its EVs. But the thing is, I altered his EVs when he was in my team with Pokesav. In other words, by not depositing him his EVs never readjusted themselves. Only upon leveling up were they corrected. The +- symbol were in the stats that I reduced.

I've had a similar thing happen to my Empoleon. It had to deal with the fact that I altered its EVs. But the thing is, I altered his EVs when he was in my team with Pokesav. In other words, by not depositing him his EVs never readjusted themselves. Only upon leveling up were they corrected. The +- symbol were in the stats that I reduced.

Well, that could have been helpful, only he already said he caught it the legit way

Even if it is the in-game one, did you tamper with it in the Pokesav? If you changed his IVs/nature/EVs, etc, that's the ONLY way so far that gets you those +-number... that's what happened when I tampered with it.

no no no....no tampering with him