1,000 Members in 28 Days

From what I observed, the number of registers in the old forum was 18.4 per day from 08/06/2008 to 10/22/2008. The number surged on 09/15/2008 to 33 that day. Amazingly, on 03/22/09, there were 266 new numbers registered because of the platinum.

We should also keep in mind how many people register but never post. The stats for people who've actually posted at least once are new site 605 vs old site 2089. But honestly, the only thing usercount demonstrates a significant relationship with is time. I personally like vB's "active users" feature, which displays on the main forum page how many registered users have logged in within the last 2 weeks; that gives us a better idea of how the community is really growing.

There were alot of people who thought Pokesav.org was going to get shut down

But as you can all see its still here with a shiny new site and an ever growing community

Pokesav.org did get shutdown and its not here. Pokesav.org was shut down by us in favor of building Project Pokemon.

We should also keep in mind how many people register but never post.

just like me xD ... in the old forum .. you could say that .. I was only being a watcher there ...

watching how to edit savefile using pokesav xD ...

but somehow .. after the old forum gone , and the new one , PP, was born ..

i feel kinda boring to be a "watcher" xD .. and then i decided do somethin different by posting in the savedata/hacking forum .. and it really2 improves my knowledge quickly by asking, answering post , ect ...

well .. the main point is that .. this forum is awesome xD .. Project Pokemon rocks :grog: