1,000 Members in 28 Days

At the time of this posting we are curently at 995 members and doing far better than few big comptitors (in terms of how long it took to get 1000)! So post anything regarding our member count here. We are already knocking down one of the many barriers in our community.

Note: We also have to take into consideration that we had the old forums and we already somewhat started there, but nonetheless we are doing great. ;)

Thank you everyone for joining the site, contributing and making this possible. :)

Edited by Greencat

At the time of this posting we are curently at 995 members and doing far better than few big comptitors (in terms of how long it took to get 1000)! So post anything regarding our member count here. We are already knocking down one of the many barriers in our community.

Well, to be fair, we brought alot of people from the old site. Some other sites did not have that luxury.

Great accomplishment! It truly is an amazing feat to have 3 members shy of 1000.

Yes i know isnt it?

Soon we will have 2000 hopefully

And darklord you will know whats going on if you pay attention.

i'm glad that i made it with the first 1000 :)

and i noticed that folks here are so friendly and helpful, no bragging and flaming. i'm happy that i was "accepted" here eventhough i'm not a native speaker (i'm a Filipino) :)

i'll try my best to drag more active members to achieve our goal.

woot!! cheers to PP!!

and i noticed that folks here are so friendly and helpful, no bragging and flaming. i'm happy that i was "accepted" here eventhough i'm not a native speaker (i'm a Filipino) :)

woot!! cheers to PP!!

we live in the same "southeast asia" region , dude .. i'm indonesian xD

don't you think that u'r the only one that wasn't native speaker ^^ xD

So how much did we have in the previous forums?

I remembed that the registered members at pokesav.org were well over 6,000 before we moved here.

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

woot!! cheers to PP!!

I believe that our members are from all over the world. By the way, I am from China. Weird?

Maybe not till much later. The best way to attract people to our site is by having more information! The more efficient we are the more times we are going to come up on google searches for pokemon. At least that is what I've noticed. I click on the first one because it usually has the best information whenever I do a search. So if we can get on top or 3rd/4th on the first page in a typical google search we might become bigger then serrebii and bulbapedia who are like almost always on the first page.