Corrections for Pokesav

Guested

This thread is being made at the request of fenzo who will be making some corrections in pokesav sometime.

List them up, if you notice anything. Typos in location names, items, moves, etc.

Fenzo said he'd fix things like this in a new update.

Typos, location name corrections:

Current name - Correct name

Great March - Great Marsh

Battle Roulete - Battle Arcade

Battle Stage - Battle Hall

Torn World - Distortion World

RA House - Villa

Match place - Battleground

Eterna Galactic HQ - T.G. Eterna Bldg

Hall of Fame - Cynthia

If you wanted to get reeeeally technical, there are many location names that are missing spaces or are cut off. Also, the "region" locations don't display "region" afterwards when displayed in game. Also, Rotom's room is displayed as "ROTOM's Room."

Also, "Egg Hatched at" isn't accurate because that's the data for where the egg was received, not hatched.

Also, "Egg Hatched at" isn't accurate because that's the data for where the egg was received, not hatched.

agree ^^ .. i also sometimes got confused on this part .. >_<

oh yeah .. the one that should be the main priority to be fixed is platinum pokesav .. because it contains many typos >_< including the pokemon's name , etc etc

Typos, location name corrections:

Current name - Correct name

Hall of Fame - Cynthia

Actually, The value is for both hall of fame and Cynthia. If you hatch an egg at the hall of fame, it says hall of fame. While recieving an egg displays Cynthia.

Actually, The value is for both hall of fame and Cynthia. If you hatch an egg at the hall of fame, it says hall of fame. While recieving an egg displays Cynthia.

Well, the Japanese pokesav said "Shirona," so that's what I assumed.

Wait... how can you hatch an egg in the Hall of Fame? When you're inside, isn't it always automated?? I don't remember, haven't fought the Elite Four in a while...