62 members have voted

1. 1. What did you Evolve you eevee to?

• Vaporeon
    • Jolteon
    • Flareon
    • Espeon
    • Umbreon
    • I didnt evolve it

In my first run through xD I had a Jolteon and in my second a vaporeon. I already had a strong espeon and umbreon from colloseum so I didn't took those. I chose vaporeon in the poll because that's the most recent used one and he was more helpfull in the game for me then jolteon.

G.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My first run was Flareon and boy was he awesome! Second Run was Jolteon and now my third run is Vaporeon and she's sweet I made her learn water pulse. but I wish I had awesome moves like surf available or something >_> I will be done with xD because I originaly own Colosseum and It gave me a lv. 81 Espeon which I still need to train to 100 >_> my goal is to get all of the Eeveelutions but at high levels and not just go about and just collect it for the data >_>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i took umbreon for a good reason. it's defense and SP defense combined with a lower attack makes it perfect to resist damage and gradualy lower it's foe's HP, in short it's the best choice to catch dark pokemon.

as long as you keep it's level high enough combined with a teamy for attacking + lowering status it will be easy to use.

• 4 months later...

I took Espeon. Even its basic Confusion can essentially one hit knock out most enemies. Since xD was still Gen-3, Bite is a special move and gives Espeon a type coverage it was sorely lacking in Gen4. And Swift gave it an option to slowly whittle down opponents for capture.

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I evolved mine into leafeon because I love grass types. Just Kidding! I always evolved my eevee into espeon because it has a very high special attack. I would have chosen Jolteon, Flareon or Vaporeon but they are just so easy to obtain. Just pop an eevee into your game by trading and use the stone and watch the evolution. But umbreon has a lo attack and those kinds of pokemno don't really fly with me. (Except for Shuckle and Defense Deoxys).

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...