Gin

Project Pokemon Multitier Tournament: Matches

34j86xw.jpg

These are the matches for round 2.

If you want to predict, that's cool. Make sure you give reasons why you think x person will win, though.

SilverManiac v Memjee

Mewtwo Ex v Sabeta

All games for THIS round MUST be completed by Sunday, September 12! If they are not done, winners will be randomly selected

All competitors can put THIS userbar in their signatures, as bragging rights that they competed :)

4h9ug9.jpg

Gratz to Sabeta for winning the tournament!

Edited by Gin

Sabeta I am free pretty much all of the time from like 5pm GMT, send me a PM sometime tomorrow or the day after and we'll get on with it. try and make it a little later than sooner, I wanna do some team tweakings first :D.

Best of luck to all involved :D

I'm thinking we have our matches in roughly 8 hours time ... which would be 8pm for you I think ... 12 am for me anyway. Is that cool with you?

Mildly inconvenient actually, as I intended to go to my friends for the weekend at around 6ish my time. Hmm, I could always just stay later, but do you have any better solution?

That would be much better to my needs. I'll just find my game real quick, and we can get under way.

That would be much better to my needs. I'll just find my game real quick, and we can get under way.

Awesome, see you in a sec then :D.

You know it's in the PP shoddy server, yes?

Anyways Tbird, I just need your Friend Code and we can get this show on the road.

Crap, I can't do it on wifi >.> Fine, I'll have to take a moment to make my teams there...

This round is over Gin; who progressed over on the other side, and who will be my final opponent

=Sabedit=

Is there even any further interest in this? Someone PM me if there is.

Edited by Sabeta