Favorite Legendary to fight... and catch

Mysteryman

Rayquaza. With it being so powerful, ability to recover health and status with Rest, containing a move priorty, may kill itself when tryingg captur due to Outrage and just general an evil little thing to catch. Same for Kyogre too since it can Calm Mind and out stall you.

Mewtwo, definitely. However, the Dialga fight I watched my friend do was pretty epic, he actually caught it at full health with an ultra ball. O.o

Oh, and Mesprit, after hunting it down for 3 hours, catching it was amazingness. ^.^

heatran was a pain, i used all my dusk balls, ultra balls. couldnt even catch it still, by time i finished ultra and started timer it used struggle and killed it self. T_T

no luck yet catching, i gave up. next time i go to him just gonna throw masterball and hope for good nature.

heatran was a pain, i used all my dusk balls, ultra balls. couldnt even catch it still, by time i finished ultra and started timer it used struggle and killed it self. T_T

no luck yet catching, i gave up. next time i go to him just gonna throw masterball and hope for good nature.

Here's a hint: get a Pokemon with Synchronize and put it first... make sure its nature is the same nature you WANT Heatran's to be... and you have a 50% chance that Heatran has the same nature.

Mewtwo... especially in RBY when you realized you caught the strongest Pokemon in the entire game (and the strongest ever... NOTHING compares to the RBY Mewtwo... ever).

I couldn't have put it better. They can make a pokemon with base stats that add of to a million and I would still prefer Mewtwo as the greatest and strongest legendary ever.