Traded hacked Pokemon = disqualified?

Here's a stupid question... I hope this is acceptable for the forum, it seemed the most appropriate place.

Let's say I traded for an obviously hacked Pokemon (a kid traded me a Prinplup caught in a Master Ball, for starters). I have no intention of keeping it and have deleted it (I only traded to give him an item). I'd assume that if such a hack were on my cart, an officially sanctioned tournament could disqualify from participating. But would I risk being disqualified for EVER having such Pokemon on my cart? I would think not, but when I hear about trash bytes or hex values I wonder if the hacked Pokes would somehow leave a mark behind in the game's save data.

Sorry to bug you with n00b questions, but if anyone can confirm with absolute certainty whether I'm fucked or not, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Here's a stupid question... I hope this is acceptable for the forum, it seemed the most appropriate place.

Let's say I traded for an obviously hacked Pokemon (a kid traded me a Prinplup caught in a Master Ball, for starters). I have no intention of keeping it and have deleted it (I only traded to give him an item). I'd assume that if such a hack were on my cart, an officially sanctioned tournament could disqualify from participating. But would I risk being disqualified for EVER having such Pokemon on my cart? I would think not, but when I hear about trash bytes or hex values I wonder if the hacked Pokes would somehow leave a mark behind in the game's save data.

Sorry to bug you with n00b questions, but if anyone can confirm with absolute certainty whether I'm ****ed or not, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

If you got rid of the Pokemon, there will be no evidence of it whatsoever.