Introduction (after registered for a week and a half)

Duplicated

Hi ^_^

Forgot to introduce myself, after I've post about five topics in various subforums already.

Well, my nickname might give you a bad impression about me; but, to be honest, I have no idea which nicknames to come up with. :P I've been playing pokemon on-and-off since 1997. Back then, I was pretty stupid with this game (unable to read japanese text, yet there's no single shop in my home country that sold english cart), so I decided to play the whole game using only one pokemon, Blastoise: In red version (still black and white), I manage to catch all three legendary birds and beat elite 4 with him alone.

Yeah, enough with pointless story. Nice to meet everyone here.

FYI: I came across the old archive looking for basic PokeSav guides this evening. Found none, but I've read topics about how other people flamed/trolled this website. I give my sympathy to all the mods, admins, and developers here, especially Sabresite :)

Hi to everyone :D

@pokemonfan: drifloon look innocent, and I like it lol. For the blastoise story, if you can find Pokemon Red cart + normal game boy, you could try it yourself. I guess I can manage that far because it has a lot of hp, that's all. But I can't catch mewtwo though (already used my masterball on Articuno <<< stupid..)