A few questions about Pokesav for Soulsilver

kingphilip42

I made a team of 3 pokemon yesterday (poliwrath, absol, and slowking). It is the first pokesav team I have made. When I put the code into the AR, what will happen to the first three party members that are already in my game? I've heard some people say that they will be replaced by the new ones, and that I should set them to pokemon that I don't care about. Is this true?

It depends in what place you made your Pokemon. Did you make it in the party pokemon slot? Or in storage? If you make it from the first three places in the party, then yes it will replace your old pokemons by the new ones. But if you made it in the storage (Box 1 Slot...) then it wouldn't replaced the party members.

To make the pokemon in storage slots, in Pokesav main window, you'll see down right there is "Storage" and an Edit option. Click Edit and start making your pokemon from there. Pay attention to the box number, if you made your pokemon in Box 1 number 1-3, then in exporting ARDS you should choose "Pokemon Storage Codes". Choose the box and number where you made your pokemon before (e.g. Box 1, Pokemon 1-3), then it would replaced your first three pokemon in Box 1 in PC.