What Internet Browser do you use?

Sir Xero

Which Internet Browser do you use?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Which Internet Browser do you use?

• Internet Explorer
    • Firefox
    • Google Chrome
    • Safari
    • OTHER (post if needed)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

IE7 for the same reasons as Wraith. Firefox always messed with my bookmarks, and then when I'd complain to friends they'd give me some website to store them all under...um, NO, I want my Internet browser to be capable to store all of my bookmarks denggit! >.<

Anyhow, I just had a nasty time with Firefox, as nice as the bookmarks bar was (Which was the only way I could get bookmarks to stay) IE is just easier for me.

I use firefox and the bookmarks are just fine. It took me a while to figure it out since I was so used to IE but I get it now and I'm never ever switching back to IE. It was so slow and froze randomly. :( It loved to freeze when I was doing something important.

I have now switched to Opera. I love it! It hardly freezes as muc as Firefox and while it's running in the side my computer isn't as slow. :)

I don't know why so many people have had problems with fire fox, I've been using it for 2 years and I haven't had a single problem with ANY of the three versions I've run.

Firefox>Internet explorer.

Although I've been using Songbird lately, which is a media player that also serves as a web browser, and thats been fun.

I have now switched to Opera. I love it! It hardly freezes as muc as Firefox and while it's running in the side my computer isn't as slow. :)

Beautiful. Keep going that direction :)

I use Firefox myself though... >_<

Internet Explorer > Firefox though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I used IE 9 before at College and it was decent. I never liked Firefox though (too much lag). I usually use Opera v9.50 or higher, Safari and/or Google Chrome. Safari does have some bad habbits of lagging though, but I never had any problems with Opera v9.50 or higher. I often use Google Chrome here and there, but I perfer Opera v9.50 or higher.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...