Jump to content

Project 807/153/543/662 - Multi-Gen Saves with Every Legal Species 1.0.35h

   (7 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Non Shiny Living Dex | Shiny Living Dex

 

Key Description:
This is probably one of the most comprehensive collections out there!
This page hosts several save files, that have stored all available Pokemon in the Boxes.

Presently, there are saves for RBYG, GSC, RSE, FRLG, DPPt, HGSS, BW, B2W2, XY, ORAS, SM, USUM, LGPE and SWSH.
As of update 1.0.16, the RS save is ready for Eon Ticket distribution to Emerald via Record Mixing (RS needs to be player 1)


Key things you should already know (but I'll remind you just in case):
- Non-JPN Ilex Forest's Celebi will appear illegal on PKHeX, only if it's a .sav. (won't occur on a sav.dat)
This is because the Celebi encounter for non-JPN games only occurred in VC games, not physical cart.
- If you're importing into a VC game, the save must be named sav.dat
- If you're importing into a 3DS (non-VC) game, the save must be named main (with no extension)
- If you're importing into a Switch game, the save must be named main (with no extension)


Extra Note:
Note that variants for a few form change Pokemon were excluded from the main sets, as the saves were already full.
Those are:
Arceus, Furfrou, Silvally, Unown, Vivillon.

Additionally, these form changes were not included, as they cannot legitimately exist in PC:
Deoxys Pre Gen IV, Castform, Cherrim, Shaymin Pre Gen VII, Darmanitan, Kyurem only one at a time, Meloetta, Aegislash, Hoopa Pre Gen VII, Wishiwashi,
Minior (the shelled up versions), Mimikyu (the busted disguise versions)

Also, on an unrelated note, Celebi on ENG Gen II will show up as illegal, if the save isn't named sav.dat,
as for the English versions, Celebi was only available to the Virtual Console versions. (so it is legal for VC versions [hence renaming to sav.dat])

Also do note, you not necessarily supposed to play with the saves. These saves are just a neat way to hold the mons.
You could play with them if you want, but they're all across random parts of the story.

 

Last Word:
Despite these Pokemon being legal, I still need to say this:
ProjectPokemon.org is not liable, if you somehow managed to get yourself banned with these Pokemon. :)


What's New in Version 1.0.35h   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

  • Like 22
  • Thanks 8
  • V-Wheeeeeel!!! 3
  • Amazed 2
  • Ditto 1
  • Time Gear 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments



Am I able to use this save file on my CFW 3DS to transfer a few Pokemon from this save file to my own cartridge and from there to Pokemon Bank and from Bank to Pokemon Home without any issues in terms of banning or legality with the mons found in this save file? If there is no issues am I able to trade/battle within Sword and Shield or on Home? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So the mewtwo on this is legal. I was able to trade local, trade on internet with it, and even battle online but it has the move barrier and it is blanked out. Can i get banned for this? i saw on pokemon home that it had a " ! " attached to it but it lets me transfer between the game and home regardless?? help lol i dont want to get banned lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ryukism said:

So the mewtwo on this is legal. I was able to trade local, trade on internet with it, and even battle online but it has the move barrier and it is blanked out. Can i get banned for this? i saw on pokemon home that it had a " ! " attached to it but it lets me transfer between the game and home regardless?? help lol i dont want to get banned lol

It’s normal to have unlearnable moves when transferred from HOME. You can go to the move reminder in-game to learn a move over it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

trying out the sm save and my game boots up fine. i press start then my save in game and it crashes, showing the "an exception occurred" screen on my 2DS (im using CFW). this has happened everytime i've tried using a custom save from pkhex regardless of game. pls help :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2020 at 4:00 PM, AppleGeek said:

Am I able to use this save file on my CFW 3DS to transfer a few Pokemon from this save file to my own cartridge and from there to Pokemon Bank and from Bank to Pokemon Home without any issues in terms of banning or legality with the mons found in this save file? If there is no issues am I able to trade/battle within Sword and Shield or on Home? 

Would like to know this too. I'm pretty new to this, I've been looking over them and the warning signs I see atm are the Necroyzma Dusk/Dawn that were found on Sun/Moon? Thought they'd have to be on US/UM?

Link to comment
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, LAA said:

Necroyzma Dusk/Dawn that were found on Sun/Moon? Thought they'd have to be on US/UM?

are you sure you're not mistaken?

They aren't in Sun/Moon
image.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

are you sure you're not mistaken?

They aren't in Sun/Moon
image.png

I looked at this file:

Gen 7 - USUM Project 807.main

There were 3 Necroyzmas next to each other in Box 30 I believe with the Dusk/Dawn former found in Sun/Moon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, LAA said:

I looked at this file:

Gen 7 - USUM Project 807.main

There were 3 Necroyzmas next to each other in Box 30 I believe with the Dusk/Dawn former found in Sun/Moon.

Maybe the file title should have clued you in, but that's the USUM save.
If you load the save in PKHeX, it also loads up the USUM version of PKHeX.
image.png

Also, while the Necrozma was Caught in Moon, N-Solarizer/N-Lunarizer in USUM works on ANY Necrozma.

In case you didn't notice, they're stored in a USUM save. It's fine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Vyst12 the original save from me isn't corrupt. It's just people not importing it right. No need to create a new download over this.

As you can see, USUM save loads just fine.
image.png

If you're having issues loading USUM saves, make sure your PKHeX is updated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How am I supposed to import? I tried with the unedited ORAS save with Checkpoint and it lead to a "File Corrupted", is this not what I'm supposed to do?

Link to comment
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Cris1759 said:

If I transfer these Pokemon to Pokèmon Home, do I risk the ban?

In theory all these mons are legal so the only real telling feature is the OT/TID, but otherwise no.

But in reality, you might get banned if your modification of your Switch is detected.
So in short, you'll be banned for using CFW, but because of these files.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Cris1759 said:

If I transfer these Pokemon to Pokèmon Home, do I risk the ban?

Quick question what about Pokemon that can not be re-rolled and have a static PID and changing it flags it as illegal (Jirachi in your PKMDB for example) trading these out would be clones. In this situation wouldn't the clones just be deleted or unable to trade?

 

Scratch this answered it myself thank you!

Edited by Alric____
Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

In theory all these mons are legal so the only real telling feature is the OT/TID, but otherwise no.

But in reality, you might get banned if your modification of your Switch is detected.
So in short, you'll be banned for using CFW, but because of these files.

My Nintendo Switch is not modified, instead my 3ds is.  I wanted to know if I have to change the pid of each Pokémon to transfer them to Pokémon Home.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

In theory all these mons are legal so the only real telling feature is the OT/TID, but otherwise no.

But in reality, you might get banned if your modification of your Switch is detected.
So in short, you'll be banned for using CFW, but because of these files.

For example, inside the save there are Charmander, Charmeleon and Charizard, the first has a different PID, while the other two have an identical PID ... In this case, do I have to change the PID?  Instead, the various Genesect present in the save, have the exact same PID, do I have to change it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Cris1759 said:

For example, inside the save there are Charmander, Charmeleon and Charizard, the first has a different PID, while the other two have an identical PID ... In this case, do I have to change the PID?  Instead, the various Genesect present in the save, have the exact same PID, do I have to change it?

Natural clones are possible with the games, so it appears HOME doesn’t care about PID clones.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Natural clones are possible with the games, so it appears HOME doesn’t care about PID clones.

I have seen somewhere that Pokémon Home is eliminating all Pokémon with the same tracking variable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Cris1759 said:

I have seen somewhere that Pokémon Home is eliminating all Pokémon with the same tracking variable.

You could import them, mass wipe out their tracking ID, then make them square shiny, then HOME them to get tracking ID.

In any case, any further comment regarding this warrants you to create a new thread. It isn't exactly related to the files here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

Puoi importarli, cancellare in massa il loro ID di tracciamento, quindi renderli lucidi quadrati, quindi HOME per ottenere l'ID di tracciamento.

In ogni caso, qualsiasi ulteriore commento in merito ti garantisce di creare un nuovo thread. Non è esattamente correlato ai file qui.

I'll ask you one last question, how to clear the ID at all?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Aside from normal Furfrou all others got "invalid: Form argument not allowed for this encounter."
Can you help me fix it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This file is now closed to further comments.
×
×
  • Create New...