About This File
What's New in Version 21.11.19 See changelog
21/11/19 - New Update
- Introducing Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Support! Thanks @SciresM, @sora10pls, @Lusamine, @architdate, @ReignOfComputer for troubleshooting!
- - Initial Legality Checking is provided. Please refer to the forums when reporting legality issues for BDSP parsing.
- - Bag editing, Pokédex, and Event Flags, Trainer Info editing is provided. More editable values can be found in the Block Data editor.
- - Things to note: no transferring SWSH/HOME<->BDSP, roamer PIDIV correlation, no memories. Future commits may tighten legality checks.
- - Gen1: Lessened severity of missing moveslots to Fishy, if the Pokémon has been sufficiently leveled up (can skip by leveling up multiple times).
- - Gen2: Crystal eggs hatched inside the 2nd floor of the Pokécenter are now correctly recognized. Thanks Freezing Dart!
- - Gen4: Cute Charm frame proc yielding now emits the correct seed, and identifies the correct encounter slot value. Thanks @valthisse !
- Added: More event flag data labels. Thanks @FeralFalcon! Event data can now be filtered via settings if you only want to see rebattle, etc.
- Added: Rival name changing for all games that didn't yet have it. Thanks @FeralFalcon!
- Changed: .NET 6 support added for WinForms builds. .NET Framework 4.6 build is still the main build option.
- Changed: Starting up the program with command line arguments (or opening via an associated file) will more intelligently source a parter sav/pkm.
- Changed: Exporting a backup save file has been moved to the SAV tab, and the Export main has been merged in with the parent Export SAV item.
- Changed: Gen1/2 mainline save files now indicate if they are VC era or GB era in the program title.
- Changed: Gen2 modifying Hidden Power type now maximizes IVs for that type.
- Changed: Gen3 egg flag being set from the GUI now adapts the language as well to match the Gen3 quirk.
- Fixed: Box Report exporting to CSV no longer causes errors if a large amount of data is being written. Thanks GLBBx303!
- Fixed: Gen6 Secret Base giving all decorations now correctly gives all. Was overwriting Pokepuffs
- With version 21.11.19: