About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Decrypted 3DS Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 20.07.18 See changelog
PKHeX - By Kaphotics
20/07/18 - New Update:
- - Added latest HOME gifts (Shiny Zeraora)
- - Handled GMax state toggling edge cases.
- - Fixed: Gen2 Dizzy Punch egg recognition, DP Rotom egg recognition.
- - Fixed: Gen3 event gift encounters should now check the allowed Versions.
- - Fixed: Gen8 Memory Check for "Defeated Strongest Trainer" now no longer flags Skillful Battler ribbon.
- - Fixed: Den Detail Exporting no longer throws an exception.
- Fixed: Gen8 Generating encounters from the Encounter Database will now set the Stat Nature value.
- Fixed: Gen4 save file detection should now work better for new saves.
- With version 20.07.18: