About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Decrypted 3DS Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 20.06.22 See changelog
PKHeX - By Kaphotics
20/06/22 - New Update:
- - Handled edge cases from various reports, and added the event gift data from the recent events.
- - Fixed: Verification for Neutral nature mint, IoA hatch location, Galarian Slowbro, raid Hidden Ability, Master Rank ribbon.
- Added: SWSH save file size recognition for 1.0 saves that were directly upgraded to 1.2 (skipped 1.1 unused block additions).
- Added: Urshifu-1 Gigantamax form now can be toggled in the Pokédex editor. Thanks @sora10pls!
- Fixed: Raid details now save correctly when clicking Save, and show the correct amount of raids.
- Changed: Spanish and Chinese translations have been updated. Thanks @XxPhoenix1996xX, @easyworld, @gjfkkk!
- With version 20.06.22: