About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Decrypted 3DS Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 20.06.19 See changelog
PKHeX - By Kaphotics
20/06/19 - New Update:
- Introducing Isle of Armor support! Thanks @SciresM, @sora10pls, @architdate, @Lusamine, @Bappsack for troubleshooting prior to release!
- - Added: New checking rules for gaining/losing the ability to Gigantamax.
- - Added: New checking rules when a past-generation-origin Pokémon's battle version has been set in order to participate in ranked.
- - Changed: New checking rules for new Pokéball inheritance, now that Safari and Sport balls can be obtained for regular use.
- - Changed: New checking rules for new Hidden Ability availability, as the Isle of Armor raids have vastly simplified restrictions.
- Added: Battle Version -- by resetting a past-generation Pokémon's moves, they can participate in ranked. The game saves the version this was performed on.
- Added: Isle of Armor Raid Seed / Detail editor; separate from the mainland raids.
- Added: Isle of Armor Pokédex editing is now available in the same Pokédex editor. Keep in mind that the game uses the first dex that has the Species-Form.
- Added: Isle of Armor trainer records (2 new stats are tracked).
- - Added: Fullness checking rules.
- - Fixed: Gen8: Level comparison for down-leveled raids has been updated to reflect game behavior. Thanks @Lusamine!
- - Fixed: Gen6: Removed edge case static encounter Kecleon that was mismatching a dexnav wild encounter. Thanks @KR1dude!
- - Fixed: Gen5: Contest stats are now verified rather than ignored.
- - Fixed: Gen4 Tower ribbons are no longer recognized as valid on Gen5 origin Pokémon.
- - Fixed: Gen8 Master Rank ribbon is no longer recognized as valid on Pokémon that can't participate in ranked.
- Added: Generic [Block Editor] now exposes Gen5-Gen7 save files so you can edit many properties directly from a PropertyGrid.
- Added: Gen8 Box Backgrounds are now displayed and can be changed from the Box Layout Editor. Thanks @sora10pls!
- Added: Loading a new save file will ask for confirmation if the currently loaded save file hasn't been saved yet.
- Added: Battle Tree scout editor. Thanks @sora10pls!
- Added: AHTB (hash) names can now be loaded into the block editor via a text file located in the same folder as the executable.
- - This is a research feature; only a few people need this.
- Added: Gen3 Chinese Event Flag localizations. Thanks @kamisama6866!
- Changed: Updated Spanish localization. Thanks @XxPhoenix1996xX!
- Changed: IVersion and IGeneration are now implemented into IEncounterable.
- Changed: Dynamax Level is now automatically set to 10 (if appropriate) when importing a Showdown Set. Thanks @Mikewando!
- Changed: Loading a detected save file is now twice as fast.
- Fixed: Sorting Boxes or Modifying Pokémon via the shortcut dropdown will no longer add to trainer stat records or the Pokédex.
- Fixed: Gen6 GameSync ID is now displayed rather than hidden. Thanks @sora10pls!
- Fixed: Gen6 XY Trainer Nickname is now set correctly, rather than truncated.
- Fixed: Gen4 Save Files will now correctly detect the correct save data to edit, rather than the backup. Thanks @Ammako!
- Fixed: Gen3 Ruby/Sapphire trainer editor no longer shows unavailable fields like BP.
- Fixed: Gen2 Save loading should no longer incorrectly recognize some save files as Korean.
- Fixed: Requests for setting square shiny for past-generation-origin Pokémon will now be honored (if allowed), rather than skipped.
- With version 20.06.19: