About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Decrypted 3DS Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 20.04.14 See changelog
PKHeX - By Kaphotics
20/04/14 - New Update:
- - Added: Latest raid news data.
- - Fixed: HOME gifts now recognized.
- - Fixed: Antishiny Colosseum/XD spreads are recognized better for various gifts.
- - Fixed: Some unavailable evolution cases are now recognized correctly.
- - Fixed: Silvally Pixie Plate is now recognized correctly.
- - Fixed: Gen8 Raid downleveling thresholds are now recognized correctly.
- - Fixed: Gen8 Link trade eggs are now allowed to have OT memories prior to hatching (...)
- - Fixed: Gen8 Chinese2 language in-game trade strings are now recognized correctly (not a copy of the other Chinese strings).
- - Changed: Gen3/4 in-game trade met levels are now accurately restricted to their obtainable minimum level. The PID check now works.
- - Changed: Gen8 static (gift) encounters now verify specific ability indexes.
- Added: Batch Editor $suggest for EggDate/MetDate (copies the other).
- Added: Gen8 HOME tracker control can now be hidden (same as PID/EC) if the Hide Secret Values setting is set.
- Added: New setting to copy the stat-nature to the behavior (original) nature when importing a Showdown Set.
- Added: New setting to force large sprites for past generation games. Old sprites will eventually be removed!
- Changed: Past generation sprites will now use the larger sprites from Gen8. Opt out (for now) with the setting described above.
- Changed: Met Location combobox has been widened to show more text (Gen8's long met locations).
- Fixed: Game Origin markings in PKM Editor now show the correct game lump sprite.
- Fixed: BK4 file recognition has been fixed.
- With version 20.04.14: