About This File
What's New in Version 20.04.14 See changelog
PKHeX - By Kaphotics
20/04/14 - New Update:
- - Added: Latest raid news data.
- - Fixed: HOME gifts now recognized.
- - Fixed: Antishiny Colosseum/XD spreads are recognized better for various gifts.
- - Fixed: Some unavailable evolution cases are now recognized correctly.
- - Fixed: Silvally Pixie Plate is now recognized correctly.
- - Fixed: Gen8 Raid downleveling thresholds are now recognized correctly.
- - Fixed: Gen8 Link trade eggs are now allowed to have OT memories prior to hatching (...)
- - Fixed: Gen8 Chinese2 language in-game trade strings are now recognized correctly (not a copy of the other Chinese strings).
- - Changed: Gen3/4 in-game trade met levels are now accurately restricted to their obtainable minimum level. The PID check now works.
- - Changed: Gen8 static (gift) encounters now verify specific ability indexes.
- Added: Batch Editor $suggest for EggDate/MetDate (copies the other).
- Added: Gen8 HOME tracker control can now be hidden (same as PID/EC) if the Hide Secret Values setting is set.
- Added: New setting to copy the stat-nature to the behavior (original) nature when importing a Showdown Set.
- Added: New setting to force large sprites for past generation games. Old sprites will eventually be removed!
- Changed: Past generation sprites will now use the larger sprites from Gen8. Opt out (for now) with the setting described above.
- Changed: Met Location combobox has been widened to show more text (Gen8's long met locations).
- Fixed: Game Origin markings in PKM Editor now show the correct game lump sprite.
- Fixed: BK4 file recognition has been fixed.
- With version 20.04.14: