About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Decrypted 3DS Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 20.01.10 See changelog
PKHeX - By Kaphotics
20/01/10 - New Update:
- Added: Gen8 Support for save data from the latest game patch.
- Legality: More handling for new additions.
- Added: Move#_PP $suggest for batch editor.
- Added: Click the PP label to refresh PP counts.
- Added: Setting to disable sounds on save file load and legality checks (nuisance).
- Fixed: Gen8 Mimikyu Busted form now shows up in Pokédex editor.
- Fixed: Gen4 Event Constants are now read correctly.
- Fixed: Disabled pkm slot glow effect will no longer leave the frosted effect behind.
- Changed: GUI translation (winforms only) files moved to WinForms project (no longer in PKHeX.Core). Still need translations
- With version 20.01.10: