About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Decrypted 3DS Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 19.07.05 See changelog
PKHeX - By Kaphotics
19/09/19 - New Update:
- - Updated GO shiny banlist.
- Refactoring prep work for SwSh has changed some internal behavior.
- - Changed: Slot drag & drop / update notifications has been rewritten.
- - Changed: SAV4 split into SAV4DP/SAV4Pt/SAV4HGSS
- - Changed: Encounter Area -> encounter slot yielding behavior is now unique per Area generation-type.
- - Changed: Some PKHeX.Core api method signatures have changed / will change in next update.
- Added: Undo/Redo of party slot changes.
- Added: Gen4 (HGSS) Pokegear rolodex editing. Thanks @sora10pls!
- Fixed: Gen5 daycare slot 2 reading, and EXP reading.
- Fixed: Gen6 Multiplayer tab (Mega/Rayquaza flag, message strings) is now visible again.
- Fixed: Gen7 box flags are now shown (unknown purpose). Form now hides the flag label if no flags exist for the SaveFile type.
- With version 19.07.05: