About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Decrypted 3DS Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 19.07.05 See changelog
PKHeX - By Kaphotics
19/07/05 - New Update:
- - Added: Recognition for Method 3 encounters. Be suspicious if any of your Gen3 mons have this PID type
- - Fixed: Gen2 In-game trades checking is now more accurate. Thanks @WEERSOQUEER!
- - Fixed: Minor regressions have been fixed. Thanks @Ammako, @sora10pls, @SpiredMoth, @iiippppk!
- Added: Gen6 ORAS secret bases can now be dumped & shared. Special QR bases might not be supported completely.
- Changed: PK1/2 transferring to Gen7 will try and use the destination's language. Thanks @marcrobledo!
- Changed: Gen7 LGPE now hides unavailable moves/species from the PKM editor.
- Changed: Gen7 LGPE starter sprites have been revised for visual differences. Thanks @sora10pls!
- Changed: Updated Mailbox editor. Thanks @pokecal!
- Changed: Some logic has been refactored & extracted, for better reuse (in other projects).
- Fixed: Gen5 shiny mystery gifts no longer cause the program to freeze. Thanks @Ammako & Certesh!
- Fixed: The Box view now shows the correct wallpaper. Thanks @sora10pls!
- Fixed: Gen2 Crystal Japanese event flags now read/write from the correct offset. Thanks TheSlayer!
- With version 19.07.05: