About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Decrypted 3DS Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 19.03.11 See changelog
PKHeX - By Kaphotics
19/04/02 - New Update:
- - No parsing issues reported -- is it perfect yet? ^:)
- - Changed: Updated Hidden Ability banlist (bank monkeys).
- Added: Gen2 can now set the RTC 'reset' flag directly. Thanks @SatoMew!
- Added: Settings can now be reset via button in the Settings Editor.
- Added: Learnability API is now functional; not yet hooked to GUI.
- Changed: Multiple minor performance improvements have been added.
- Fixed: Gen7 Stamp editing now added missing stamp. Thanks @PKMWM1!
- Fixed: Gen3 C/XD saves now export correctly.
- With version 19.03.11: