About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Decrypted 3DS Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 19.02.07 See changelog
PKHeX - By Kaphotics
19/03/11 - New Update:
- - Changed: Updated GO shiny banlist.
- - Fixed: Silvally pledge moves are now restricted correctly.
- - Fixed: Ribbon Missing/Invalid was incorrectly swapped, now indicates correct legality message.
- Added: New setting can skip the "Legal!" popup if the tab pkm is legal. Sound effect still plays.
- Added: Program Color settings can now be manipulated via settings.
- Added: Box Sort by IEncounterable type.
- Added: Box Delete of extra clones.
- Added: Gen3 Records Editing (via Misc Edits)
- Added: Gen2 Event Flags for GS are now editable. Added flag IDs for GS & Crystal (including decorations).
- Added: Gen3 Hall of Fame block checksums are now fixed when exporting the save file.
- Changed: Changing the Blank Save File setting will now instantly load a new blank save file.
- Changed: Shortcut list updated with current shortcuts.
- Removed: Powersave backup loading logic (with xorpads) removed.
- Fixed: *.pb7 now appears as a file-open filter.
- Fixed: Gen6 XY Safari 3rd Slot Unlock now functions correctly.
- Fixed: Trash Byte editor Clear/Apply now functions as intended.
- Fixed: Gen1/2 pp/stat calculations now behave correctly. Thanks @SadysticMystic!
- With version 19.02.07: