About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Decrypted 3DS Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 19.01.14 See changelog
PKHeX - By Kaphotics
19/01/14 - New Update:
- - Changed: Another round of legality check updates. Thanks ThePunish3D, @SteelPhase, @NinFanBoyFTW
- Added: New setting can now change which type of blank save file is loaded when the program starts.
- Added: PokeStock bank files can now be read & saved (like a save file).
- Added: Gen6 HoF & Secret Base editor now use the in-game font. Thanks @PMArkive!
- Fixed: Gen4 Pokédex Give All no longer causes an error. Thanks Nasz, Deadbolt!
- Fixed: LGPE Box Sorting now no longer behaves incorrectly. Thanks @Ninjistix!
- Fixed: LGPE pk7 setting to save file now no longer detects handling trainer incorrectly (resetting friendship).
- Fixed: XK3 pkm with two abilities no longer read incorrectly. Thanks TORNADO!
- Fixed: Loading boxes now detects overriden settings correctly. Thanks @bpxhmemcpy!
- With version 19.01.14: