About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Decrypted 3DS Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 18.12.02 See changelog
PKHeX - By Kaphotics
18/12/02 - New Update:
- - Updated: Now recognizes Rare Spawn data & met locations.
- - Updated: Now restricts recognition of Pokémon GO encounters to their allowed levels within the app.
- - Fixed: Lure level boosts are now recognized as valid.
- - Fixed: Volt Tackle is no longer valid for LGPE Pikachu (USUM tutor).
- Added: Can now import a folder of mystery gifts to storage, automatically converting to PKM and transferring if applicable.
- Added: LGPE Size Records can now be viewed & edited within the Pokédex editor for applicable entries.
- Added: LGPE GP1 files can now be loaded directly into the program similar to mystery gifts.
- Added: LGPE GP1 files can now be imported from a folder to the GO Park via the Trainer Editor.
- Added: LGPE GP1 files can now be deleted from the GO Park, and can even clear the entire park.
- Added: LGPE PB7 set to storage will now set Size record data when appropriate.
- Fixed: LGPE CP now updates correctly when changing any stat-impacting value.
- Fixed: LGPE Party stats are now applied for all pkm set to storage, resulting in no more Level 0 stored pkm.
- Fixed: LGPE starter experience-level is now calculated correctly (different Experience Group).
- Fixed: LGPE box sorting now updates the party indexes as intended.
- Fixed: LGPE suggested moves no longer contain egg moves (data sourced from US/UM).
- Fixed: LGPE Articuno event flag now respawns the overworld entity.
- Fixed: Current Box sorting/modification now works as intended and apply to main window's current box.
- Changed: LGPE PB7 set to storage will copy the Friendship stat rather than the base Friendship if the handler changes.
- Changed: French translation updated. Thanks @Ntonio36!
- With version 18.12.02: