About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Decrypted 3DS Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 18.11.16 See changelog
PKHeX - By Kaphotics
18/11/16 - New Update:
- Added: Let's Go Pikachu & Let's Go Eevee support. Thanks mattyoukhana (sora10pls) and SciresM for testing!
- - Legality: Complete detection & validation. Rare wild encounters & mystery gifts are not currently recognized.
- - Added: Added all new GP/GE content (Species, Moves, etc).
- - Added: Event Flag editor, Dex editor, Trainer Info editor, Inventory editor.
- - Notes: Exporting the save file will automatically remove empty slots between stored PKM.
- - Changed: Another round of legality check updates. Thanks theSlayer, Admiral-Fish, Sans!
- Added: Encounter browser (similar to Database / Mystery Gift Database). Press CTRL-N; viewing an encounter will generate a new PKM from the template.
- With version 18.11.16: