About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Decrypted 3DS Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 18.09.11 See changelog
PKHeX - By Kaphotics
18/11/01 - New Update:
- - Added: Colosseum/XD Shadow encounters are now more thoroughly checked for RNG conditions (nature/gender/shiny locks).
- - Added: OT/Nickname length checks.
- - Fixed: Colosseum MATTLE Ho-Oh in different languages is now allowed as .ck3 to have the original too-long OT name.
- - Fixed: Gen4 Shuckie (different between HG & SS) is now accounted for properly.
- - Fixed: Gen4 KOR Pichu mystery gift is now accounted for properly.
- Added: Setting a pkm in gen6+ now updates the Captured/Hatched records for more legal storage count tracking.
- Added: Trainer Appearance editor for X/Y.
- Added: Gen1 can now set the Catch Rate property directly from the PKM Editor.
- Added: Gen3 FR/LG event flags are now editable correctly.
- Added: Gen3 now have more event flags listed in the Event Flag editor.
- Added: Gen3 now detects eggs the same as the game does via event flags.
- Added: Gen3 A purple glow now appears around shadow ck3/xk3 files.
- Added: Gen3 Shadow Lugia sprite is now shown for a shadow xk3 Lugia.
- Fixed: Gen3 Save File version is now detected more accurately (Emerald vs FR/LG).
- Fixed: Gen4/5 uninitialized save files are no longer confused with 512KB GameCube memory cards.
- Fixed: PKMDB now loads .ck3/.xk3/.bk4 files from the pkmdb folder.
- With version 18.09.11: