About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Decrypted 3DS Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 18.07.16 See changelog
18/07/16 - New Update:
- - Fixed: Misc regressions from previous update. Thanks all those who reported!
- - Changed: Another round of legality check updates. Thanks Sabresite, paf, piplupwater, @egzonqj & @WEERSOQUEER !
- Added: Folder List (CTRL-F) can now display recently saved files and all files in the backup folder. Right click to open/browse!
- Added: Database (CTRL-D) can now search generation-wise for Gen1/2/VC.
- Added: Batch Editor can now set TrainerID7 and TrainerSID7 values.
- Added: Gen3 now will set Spinda & Unown PID to the dex when registering, if the species has not yet been seen.
- Added: Gen1/2 formats can now edit the Hidden Power type selection, which will update ATK/DEF according to the desired type.
- Fixed: Gen1 Yellow Kadabra catch rate is now correctly retained when editing.
- Fixed: Batch Editor interface no longer errors for EggMetDate when the pkm loaded to tabs has no egg met data.
- Changed: Spanish translation updated. Thanks @XxPhoenix1996xX!
- With version 18.07.16: