About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Decrypted 3DS Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 18.07.09 See changelog
18/07/09 - New Update:
- - Changed: Another round of legality check updates. Thanks @iiippppk, @ReZeroEmiria, @PrometheusG, @PlasticJustice, @host1126!
- - Changed: Pokespot pkm are no longer strictly checked for encounter slot legality due to lack of research.
- Added: Can now export the current box to a ShowdownSet paste. Hold control to export all boxes!
- Added: Gen4 Battle Revolution parties can now be viewed.
- Added: Gen3 Ruby/Sapphire badges can now be toggled within the trainer editor.
- Added: Gen2/3 Daycare can now be viewed for main series save files.
- Added: Gen1 Daycare slot occupied flag is now shown. Thanks @ahoischen!
- Changed: Gen7 origin PKM in Box Data Report now show the 6 digit TID/SID format instead of the 16bit format of past generations.
- Changed: Gen6 O-Powers can now be edited completely; quick edit buttons are provided. Thanks @sora10pls!
- Changed: Updated translations. Thanks @iiippppk!
- Fixed: Fixed misc ShowdownSet import/export logic. Thanks @architdate, @DJPanda065!
- Fixed: Gen4->4 Battle Revolution conversion now keeps Unown's alt forme ID.
- Fixed: Gen3/4 ShowdownSet import no longer soft-locks the program looking for a suitable PID.
- Fixed: Gen3 Mirage Island removed from valid met location selection; pkm are met at Route 130 instead.
- Fixed: Gen3 Event Flags for Emerald now point to the correct indexes. Thanks @NinFanBoyFTW!
- Fixed: Gen3 Colosseum key items with the same name are no longer merged when editing inventory. Thanks KonohaDaze & Asia81!
- Fixed: Gen3 RSBOX save file checksums now save correctly. Thanks @iiippppk!
- Fixed: Gen1/2 Box Data Report throwing an exception when presenting the box data. Thanks @iiippppk!
- Removed: Unmaintained Portuguese translation has been removed.
- - Can still sideload translation files by putting a lang_*.txt in the same folder as the exe (eg, "en") with desired name changes.
- With version 18.07.09: