Very New! Only just discovered PP today :O

Heartgoldlover12345

Anyway i was on the main website going through the pokemon database and what do those files actually do, i downloaded a regigigas and im stuck now :/, so if someone can tell me what to do with them, he things i have are

Pokesav

Heartgold

Ds (Duh!)

Action Replay and various other things i maybe able to get hold of :P

As an alternative you can download another program from here, The Pokemon Generator (Pokegen) which will read the .pkm file directly...

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?6424-Pokemon-Generator-%28Pokesav-replacement-for-Pokemon-editing%29

Having opened Pokegen and loaded the .pkm file, you select on the right of the box where you want the Pokemon to appear in your game (party of a PC box) and right click one of the blank buttons to put the Pokemon there. Press the Generate button at the bottom right and paste the generated code as a new code (right click the game name and select add new cheat) using the ARDS Manager on the PC with a suitable description. The code will be activated by using the Select button in the program when you are happy nothing you need will be overwritten by the new Pokemon.

That is my preferred method of creating AR code for a Pokemon in HG or SS.