Shiny Pokemon Program (Requested program update)

NulMyre

I've noticed many people wanting shiny Pokemon, but having a hard enough time trying to make them legal.

I put together a program today in hopes that people will use it to not have to post illegal Pokemon because they pressed the "Shiny" tick mark.

All this program does is change the SID according to the PID and TID, and changes the checksum to make it valid.

It's a .jar file, so this should work on Macs and Linux systems also without extra implementations. I have only Windows, so if anyone has either, please post if you either Mac/Linux and tested this program.

It works like an .exe program, double click and select the PKM.

Update: UnderXRay requested a program that changes TID and SID, I thought it a little odd but I just had to add a loop to my source to make this happen, after I had my 4th of July.

SHINYviaSID.zip

ShinyViaTIDSID.zip

SHINYviaSID.zip

ShinyViaTIDSID.zip

Edited by NulMyre
Program request - similar

It's a .jar file, so this should work on Macs and Linux systems also without extra implementations.

Works great on Mac OS X Tiger 10.4.1 :)

I like how once you use the program on a .pkm file, it creates a new one instead of editing the one you picked.

I second that. A great feature to have if something goes awry :D

Thanks guys, I'm glad it's working for the most part.

@pensoftware, you have a somewhat recent JDK, right? If you don't have a Java Platform (SE version) installed then the program doesn't run let alone all the pretty stuff on the internet that isn't flash.

Thanks guys, I'm glad it's working for the most part.

@pensoftware, you have a somewhat recent JDK, right? If you don't have a Java Platform (SE version) installed then the program doesn't run let alone all the pretty stuff on the internet that isn't flash.

All Macs come with a specially compiled version of Java from Sun Microsystems.

All this program does is change the SID according to the PID and TID, and changes the checksum to make it valid.

really nice but it makes the pokemon that i make have Apparently met , and the SID is changed

Uh..... so..... it does what he stated it does.

Read stuff.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can anyone here help me with my pokesav/ards issue?

Hey guys, I need help with putting my pokesav'ed pokemon that i have on the action replay and sliding it into the soulsilver category from my custom codelist. Now, I have done pokesav in diamond and pearl. Is there any key differences? Is there something i am missing? At first when i put in the pokesav file to my codelist it didn't have the same gamecode as soulsilver and as a result when i tried it, it would report as an unknown game. My main problem is I cannot slide my pokesav file into the soulsilver file so i cannot use it. When I change the gamecode to soulsilvers, and use it, it does not work when i press L+R. I am trying to make an electivire, so I don't know why it isn't working. Help is greatly appreciated, thank you!

Download Pokegen from here..

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?6424-Pokemon-Generator-%28Pokesav-replacement-for-Pokemon-editing%29

Load your save with the Electrivire into Pokegen. You will see icons of the party Pokemon over to the right. Left click the Electrivire to highlight it. At the bottom in the Codes section select HG and SS. Press Generate and you will have a code for HG/SS that you can paste into your ARDS Code Manager Program as a new code for Soulsilver. Codes from Pokegen need you to press Select to activate them.

Please note this is not really the topic or section for this question. Action Replay questions should be asked in the RAM section. Pokesave questions in the Save Editing Help section. As this is mainly an AR question RAM would have been the best place to put it.

Edited by Bassman

• 8 months later...