Help With Action Replay DSi

MercSavage

I had AR for my DS Lite and I bought the DSi recently and so I bought the DSi AR version so that I could use it for Soul Silver.

But recently I tried it out and the codes aren't working in the game.

Usually I pressed L+R to activate the code for the AR DS and it worked

but now I try it with my DSi version and nothing happens.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Or what button combo activates said code??

I'm just trying to add 3 pokemon to my party like I've done dozens of times

and I want to try out the "Walk anywhere" Code

Thanks everyone.

Did you check the code in the AR DSi to see if they show up right? Sometimes when I look at the codes one hexadecimal with replaced with something else. I dunno if it's just me or not, but I think it's caused by when you have to double tap the button/options and it glitches and thinks you pressed on the keyboard when editing a code too.

Also, you don't have to answer this but how much free space is in your Action Replay DSi when you first got it and how much free soace you have after you put in codes up to now?

Also check the first line of the code to see if the activator is the right function. Like the money code:

94000130 FFFB0000

62111880 00000000

B2111880 00000000

00000088 000F423F

D2000000 00000000

FFFB is the function for pressing SELECT. Check the codes to see if the activators are the right one. Here's a small list of some of the activators:

FFFE = A
FFFD = B
FFFB = SELECT
FFF7 = START
FCFF = L+R
FEFE = R+A
FDFE = L+A

If that doesn't work, try putting the codes on the Action Replay using the DSi Action Replay Manager.

That's pretty odd then. I can only guess that something's wrong with the Action Replay hardware itself or it could be the L or R buttons not working.

Try changing the code's activators to a different button and see if that works. Like FCFF to FFFB. If all else fails, then I don't really know what's wrong with your AR.

• 8 months later...