No GBA to VBA my save - Mac

Hai there guise, just another one of these generic threads, with a twist - I'm on a mac. I'm trying to use pokesav for my pokemon platinum file so I can evolve my 'Only evolve via trade' pokemon, but I have no idea how to get the darn thing working.

I have:

No$GBA

Pokesav

No GBA to VBA

And Crossover Mac, which lets me use all these applications.

Attached is my save file.

2641 - Pokemon Platinum (J).SAV

Can anyone really tell me what the heck I do? Kinda starved for information here, cuz all these youtube guides are completely useless (looked over about 5 today) so yeah, if anyone can give any advice that would be cool. :smile:

2641 - Pokemon Platinum (J).SAV

incase you hadn't realized, that VBA is a program that only runs GBA games, think of it as the original GBA or the GBASP. no$GBA is a program that can run both NDS and GBA games. so, playing an NDS game on VBA, does not work at all. so, it is not possible to trade your pokemon from two NDS games on no$GBA, and I don't think it'll ever be possible either; since because the developer had vanished and never returned.

- Soldjermon

• 1 year later...
Hai there guise, just another one of these generic threads, with a twist - I'm on a mac.

I am also on a mac but i can't get the converter to work with crossover. It won't even open! :frown: How did you do it?

Edited by flynndle
not enough info