Would like to help with Save Research & Development

TeamRocketCollector

I have visited the IRC many times and asked for advice on how to help with Save Research and Development on various Pokemon games and their respective systems. However, all of my notes were erased when my laptop messed up (currently undergoing repairs). I would like to help out if at all possible, but I would like to know if I have everything I need and if not, what would be next step/software and hardware I need? I wanted to make this thread for others who might be eager to help and to have it all in one thread. I apologize to those who have talked with me in IRC before about this and that it may need to be mentioned again.

Here is what I own, all of which are authentic and working:

Pokemon Games:

Gen 1 - Red (cartridge and digital), Blue (cartridge and digital), Yellow (cartridge and digital) (USA)

Gen 2 - Gold, Silver, Crystal (USA)

Gen 3 - Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen (USA)

Gen 4 - Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver (USA)

Gen 5 - Black, White, Black 2, White 2 (USA)

Gen 6 - X (cartridge and digital), Y, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire (cartridge and digital) (USA)

Gen 7 - Sun, Moon (USA; both cartridges pre-ordered on amazon)

Spin-off/Apps on 3DS- Pokebank, Dream Radar, Pokedex 3D Pro, PokeTransporter, Pokemon Shuffle, Pokemon Picross, Pokemon Rumble World, Pokemon Battle Trozei, Pokedex 3D, Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon (cartridge), Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (all games USA)

Spin-off - Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2, Pokemon Conquest, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Pokken Tournament (all games USA)

Hardware:

DS Lite

old 3DS XL: 11.0.0-33u (with Homebrew)

New 3DS XL: 11.0.0-33u (with Homebrew)

Gameboy Advance SP

Nintendo Gamecube

E-Reader (no cards)

Gameboy/Gameboy Color trade link cables

Nintendo Gamecube GB/GBA Player (disk included)

Nintendo Gamecube - GBA Link cables

Pokemon Stadium 1/2 Gameboy Cartridge attachment

Nintendo 64 Ram Expansion (red one included in Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask)

Gameboy Printer

NDS Adapter+

Action Replay (DS)

3DS Powersaves

Laptop with SD card reader, disk drive, Windows 10 64-bit

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also I could not find any thread (at least as much as I looked being exhausted) that would teach people who would like to help on how to aid with research all in one source. I would like to apologize if this was already asked, but I figured it would be alright since I am also unsure if what I have is enough, etc.

Pictures here and here

Do you have some homebrew that can manage 3DS saves? If so, you should have everything you need. Just think of something you want to research, and observe changes in save files using a hex editor (I use HxD).

The 3DS Mystery Dungeon games have a dynamic save file (meaning offsets and block sizes change often), so previous save research experience (and lots of patience) is required. Someone might even need to disassemble parts of those games to understand some aspects of those saves.