Wifi Battle On-Screen Stats Incorrect

Rinigon

Hi,

Apologies if this issue has been addressed before, I did my best to find a thread about it, but could not.

I've modified information such as Maison wins and BP using PKHeX (which worked - I have the BP I asked for, and my winstreaks in the Maison are what I want).

However, when I battle on Wifi, for example Battle Spot, the information about Maison wins and BP are the true, non-PKHeX'ed values.

Two things:

1) Is there any way I can fix this so that the Wifi info shows the PKHeX'ed data, rather than the original data?

2) Is there any risk that Nintendo etc. could notice the discrepancy between the in-game and Wifi information, and sanction me (banned from Battle Spot, for example) as a result of this?

Thanks.

Hi,

Apologies if this issue has been addressed before, I did my best to find a thread about it, but could not.

I've modified information such as Maison wins and BP using PKHeX (which worked - I have the BP I asked for, and my winstreaks in the Maison are what I want).

However, when I battle on Wifi, for example Battle Spot, the information about Maison wins and BP are the true, non-PKHeX'ed values.

Two things:

1) Is there any way I can fix this so that the Wifi info shows the PKHeX'ed data, rather than the original data?

2) Is there any risk that Nintendo etc. could notice the discrepancy between the in-game and Wifi information, and sanction me (banned from Battle Spot, for example) as a result of this?

Thanks.

Those records are stored in the "Stats" information of the Trainer Info Editor. These stats are the ones shared during link battles.

RJbFquM.png

2. Nintendo hasn't cared, just don't do anything stupid like have illegal trainer names or obscenely high stats.

Sorry for the follow-up question.

When exploring the Battle Tests value on the Trainer Data Editor, I noticed that the value shown on 0x1BC was always 6553600 higher than my Top Battle Test Score.

I improved my Battle Test Score twice, and the 0x1BC value was always this constant amount higher.

Does the number 6553600 mean anything with respect to the data it represents. For example, does the prefix 655 correspond to a rating or a look-up value?

What would happen if I changed 655 to a different value?

Picture:

Bmr8UY.jpg

Score of 5927

EDIT: The constant doesn't have anything to do with Single vs. Double, as my new top score is with a double, and still has the same 6553600 added on.

Top Score: 6675 (doubles)

Data Editor Value: 6560275

EDIT 2: I'm 95% sure the 0x190 Value corresponds to the number of times one has beaten the Elite Four.

Edited by Rinigon