Shiny Chained Yanma from Pastoria Marsh for Pokemon Bank

michael888

So Yanma in DPPt is only available in the Pastoria Marsh and you definitely cannot Shiny Chain that. I've read a ton about Legality including using the legal.exe from this Forum. This thing passes legal.exe and also for the common eye. And this one is quite bugging me since I can't test it myself since I don't have a 3DS yet.

I've also seen tons online about the common things Pokemon Bank checks whether it's Location, Shinyness, Event-Exclusive Moves, that Thunderpunch Blaziken, Semi-Legit Arceus, some legit Pokemon not passing, and some hacked do.

So I'm wondering for this one, a Shiny-Chained Yanma from Pastoria Marsh, everything is legal, except the PID (and PID method), is it possible that Pokemon Bank has overlooked this? Or if anyone can confirm it?

Neither Pokémon Bank nor the game cares about PID, and if you asked a Nintendo official they'd probably just say the number is random and follows no particular patterns.

Neither Pokémon Bank nor the game cares about PID, and if you asked a Nintendo official they'd probably just say the number is random and follows no particular patterns.

I have just Pokegen'd a Zigzagoon "caught" in Route 202.

And I passed it 3 times through legal.exe

I generated a PID using Method 1. - Type: Common NDS (A-B-C-D) - Sync: Valid

I erased the PID, made it Shiny - Type: Hacked or Unknown Pokémon

I used the 2nd PID but this time checked "As Egg" - Type: Hatched