Skill Swap doubles Help

hey guys i made this skill swap team for doubles on omega ruby and it works sometimes but then most of the time i just get wrecked with fake out users and hyper voice users and faster pokemon

Zeus (Zapdos) @ Sitrus Berry

Ability: Static

EVs: 100 HP / 252 SpA / 156 Spe

Modest Nature

IVs: 1 Atk

- Heat Wave

- Thunderbolt

- Hidden Power [ice]

- Roost

Spinda @ Choice Scarf

Ability: Contrary

EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe

Jolly Nature

- Skill Swap

- Fake Tears

- Copycat

- Encore

Latios (M) @ Latiosite

Ability: Levitate

EVs: 2 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Timid Nature

IVs: 0 Atk

- Recover

- Psychic

- Draco Meteor

- Dragon Pulse

Arcanine @ Lum Berry

Ability: Intimidate

EVs: 200 HP / 64 Def / 244 SpD

Mild Nature

- Close Combat

- Overheat

- Morning Sun

- Dragon Pulse

Clefable @ Sitrus Berry

Ability: Unaware

EVs: 252 HP / 72 Def / 184 SpD

Calm Nature

- Cosmic Power

- Toxic

- Rest

- Flamethrower

Apollo (Togekiss) @ Sitrus Berry

Ability: Serene Grace

EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 4 SpA / 28 SpD / 60 Spe

Bold Nature

- Follow Me

- Double Team

- Tailwind

- Substitute

• 1 month later...

I see. You are trying to pair Togekiss with Spinda so Fighting moves would be directed to something that 4x resists it. Spinda is very gimmicky and difficult to use, but kudos for attempting to use it. I wish it learned Superpower, but that was event only. Contrary may not be the best choice to use overall because I don't see a lot of Pokemon in a fast paced doubles game boosting often. But it will destroy attempts from the likes of Grow Punch Mega Mom or Salamence from boosting themselves. They will probably switch out though, and you will probably switch out Spinda too after that, making it difficult because you will be down one Pokemon vs their full team. That is how I see it anyways.

Some of your Pokemon seem to be completely missing an attack as well, such as Togekiss. At least pack a STAB move, such as Air Slash or Magical Shine on it instead of the chancey Double Team, which may not work reliably in doubles. If Gardevoir causes you trouble, consider getting a faster Pokemon or a Steel Pokemon to deal with its Hyper Voices. A Talonflame, as overused as it is, can be helpful in picking things out and freeing up another moveslot for Togekiss by giving it priority Tailwind.

I like the idea, but I don't think the usage of this is justified well enough for a sustainable doubles team. If they had better synergy with each other, I think you can do better. It is hard for me to say because I do not know what kind of Pokemon you like or what your playing style is, but some big Pokemon can cause your team trouble from what I see. I am unsure of what they are trying to accomplish ultimately.