Legality checker passed Baltoy unable to wifi trade.

RustInPeace

Well idk what you're doing wrong but it deposits on GTS just fine for me, unless for some reason the GTS has less restrictions than direct trading which wouldn't make sense.

At a first glance though, Residence shows as United States/Pennsylvania being the residence of origin (in Memories), but is set as United States/Ohio on the Pokémon. No idea if the game even checks for that though, and I didn't even need to fix this for the GTS to accept it.

Oh yeah that is very true, it's showing up as Male on PKHeX. Although, I opened your .pkm as-is and added it to my save file and it was working fine, without having to make any modifications or anything. Did it actually end up showing up as Male in-game on your game? :o

Although, I can't seem to click the gender sign to change it. If I change the species to a different Pokémon and then back then it is fixed and correctly changed into genderless. I'm also curious as to how you managed to make it show up as Male, since PKHeX seemed to automatically mark genderless Pokémon as Genderless and wouldn't give me the option to change that.