Making Certain Pokemon Legal?

King Blaarg

Hey all! So I have been trying to make a Contrary Spinda with Superpower legal for quite some time now--I don't really see what I'm missing. I have it from White 2's Dream World, level 10, Dream Ball, correct dates (I think), everything I can think of. Is there anything else I can try/do to make this work? Surely it isn't impossible, right?

Thanks for any help!

Hey all! So I have been trying to make a Contrary Spinda with Superpower legal for quite some time now--I don't really see what I'm missing. I have it from White 2's Dream World, level 10, Dream Ball, correct dates (I think), everything I can think of. Is there anything else I can try/do to make this work? Surely it isn't impossible, right?

Thanks for any help!

[ATTACH]13453[/ATTACH]

This file should work for you

In PkHeX, it doesn't say it's illegal (with the red ! triangle) but it's also not showing it being legal (with the check mark). Is this alright?

It's a gen 5 Pokemon. the legality checker in PKHeX is designed for gen 6 (and possibly above) so yes. it's correct that it's not being tested for legality..

Edited by Odaxis
formatting

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, PLAYER 1 said:

i  looking for the same Pokemon but cant find the legal event date and the file uploaded is no longer available, thank you in advance for the help.

There is no certain "legal date". Each date between January 1, 2000 and December 31, 2099 is actually legal because you can freely change it in your console's system settings.

You can use suloku's Gen 5 Save Tool to inject Spinda into your Entralink Forest and catch it there legaly.

• Like 2