Some forum features are not working properly anymore

BlackShark

Since a few days I notice some features of these forums are not working properly anymore.

In the advanced reply the formatting controls above the text area won't appear. In my user settings the Message Editor Interface is set to Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls.

When I hit the reply with quote button it will just get stuck in endless loading instead of copying the quote into the quick answer field as it should. As a workaround double-clicking the button will open the advanced editor with the quote inserted.

Another issue is with the enhanced attachement uploading. This was also noticed by some users in the event contribution threads. The window opens but will get stuck in endless loading. Though uploading attachements is working if you disable this feature in your settings.

These issues were experienced on the lates Firefox as well as the latest Google Chrome with JavaScript enabled on both.

It would be great if these issues can be fixed. Thanks in advance!

I'm experiencing this too, and I know a few others who experience it as well. I'm almost certain it's a server config issue, not dependent on any browser.

Hopefully @Alpha can fix this soon.

As a workaround double-clicking the button will open the advanced editor with the quote inserted.

I didn't know this. Thanks for pointing it out.