Helpful Pokemon Breeding Tool

LEGOanimal22

Hello all!

I have made an easy to use breeding tool to branch off from my Pokemon Mega Library project. This tool will generate a list of compatible moves that the egg can inherit.

If you want to download this tool, please visit this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o3g9z83nb1xyr60/Pokemon%20Breeding%20Tool.zip?dl=0

Screenshots:

NVQ8D2q.pngcP8d4aP.png

Update Log:

06-13-2016:

- Export results to XML

01-04-2016:

- Breeding routine is automatically run when the Male and Female Pokemon are selected

- Species label turns red when breeding pair is incompatible

- Male and Female Pokemon selection boxes turn orange when you are not finished typing the Pokemon's name

06-26-2015:

- Fixed bug with typing in names

- Fixed bug with egg moves

- LEGOanimal22

Edited by LEGOanimal22
Update

Where has this been all my life. I cannot tell you how long I wanted something like this to make it easier to know what to chain breed to get certain moves. HUGE help and you have my sincerest thanks. I am not on my computer right now but I will check this out along with your mega library tomorrow when I get the chance!

Where has this been all my life. I cannot tell you how long I wanted something like this to make it easier to know what to chain breed to get certain moves. HUGE help and you have my sincerest thanks. I am not on my computer right now but I will check this out along with your mega library tomorrow when I get the chance!

Thanks! If you want to do chain breeding with this just keep track of the results the program gives.

• 6 months later...

Update Released!

- Breeding routine is automatically run when the Male and Female Pokemon are changed

- Species label turns red when breeding pair is incompatible

- Male and Female Pokemon selection boxes turn orange when you are not finished typing the Pokemon's name

• 5 months later...