Your first shiny Pokemon?

Sir Xero

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The beldum you get from Stephen at the end of Emerald, was shiny.

I also (quite recently) was playing on my friend's platinum ROM (i was bored and couldnt be bothered moving to find my DS), and I saw a shiny Drifloon (that's right pokemonfan, shiny), i accidentally killed it though >.<

When I first got Silver Version.

I never actually realized it until I started playing with my friends via Link Cable, but my starter (Chikorita I chose) was a shiny pokemon.

You lucky bas***d!

Shiny starters are awesome >.<

The beldum you get from Stephen at the end of Emerald, was shiny.

I also (quite recently) was playing on my friend's platinum ROM (i was bored and couldnt be bothered moving to find my DS), and I saw a shiny Drifloon (that's right pokemonfan, shiny), i accidentally killed it though >.<

*drools* seriously and you didn't catch it *faints, and slowly recovers* OMG why not! I can't believe it! I want a shiny so bad. I'm going to breed a million so I can get a shiny now. Wow a shiny drifloon wouldn't that be the best! *Drools again*

It's "hear" not "here".

Learn some English please.

I know that people like having their prized pokemon legit (NTR, i still want that mew :D)

But i also know how hard it can be for some pokemon (i still want that damn mew :D)

When I first got Silver Version.

I never actually realized it until I started playing with my friends via Link Cable, but my starter (Chikorita I chose) was a shiny pokemon.

Luck i say! That is very rare. You would have to.... i don't know...turn and keep starting over your game until it works...

:( so sad that it fled :( I've never even seen a shiny. I thought I saw a shiny hippopotas once but it turns out that it was just the female form. :( so sad no shinies! I'm glad I'm not a bird who likes shiny things. *silly giggles*

What gets me the most is the fact that it fled. Normal wild pokemon almost never flee..... it never happens! Except those pokemon that go across the map and sometimes other pokemon... but never plain wild pokemon.

My first ever shiny was a Piplup. I was restarting my Pearl game to get all three Sinnoh starters onto my Diamond game. I about had a heart attack when I realized that not only had I finally gotten a shiny pokemon, but it was a starter.

Luck i say! That is very rare. You would have to.... i don't know...turn and keep starting over your game until it works...

What gets me the most is the fact that it fled. Normal wild pokemon almost never flee..... it never happens! Except those pokemon that go across the map and sometimes other pokemon... but never plain wild pokemon.

My first ever shiny was a Piplup. I was restarting my Pearl game to get all three Sinnoh starters onto my Diamond game. I about had a heart attack when I realized that not only had I finally gotten a shiny pokemon, but it was a starter.

Damio:It's "hear" not "here".

Learn some English please.

Pender: you are a lucky dog!

X zero: I pity you for I too would have been frustrated

Damio: I know english perfectly fine! I just made a minor error. I don't know how many times I have seen grammar errors on this site (including my own) yet you decide that you should call out me for a slight error! Why is that?

:( I wish i got one. Oh well, I have a piplup, that's good enough for me.

damio: I know english perfectly fine! I just made a minor error. I don't know how many times I have seen grammar errors on this site (including my own) yet you decide that you should call out me for a slight error! Why is that?

I call out errors when I notice them.

It was a slight error, but also a common one for you.

You seem as if you do not know English as well as you could, or should.

You claim to know that you know "english" perfectly fine, but cannot capitalize the word that is the language itself.

:( I wish i got one. Oh well, I have a piplup, that's good enough for me.

I call out errors when I notice them.

It was a slight error, but also a common one for you.

You seem as if you do not know English as well as you could, or should.

You claim to know that you know "english" perfectly fine, but cannot capitalize the word that is the language itself.

I just write fast! Plus, I'm frustrated right now so it messes me up further. Plus, words that sound a like are common mistakes in writing. I mean why do there have to be three theres: There, They're and Their seriously! dont for get the heres: Here, and Hear. Also Were and Where are similar like plain and plane. It is an easy mistake, the fact that you called me out on it is just a waste of time. Who really cares as long as my point is still clear.

I just write fast! Plus, I'm frustrated right now so it messes me up further. Plus, words that sound a like are common mistakes in writing. I mean why do there have to be three theres: There, They're and Their seriously! dont for get the heres: Here, and Hear. Also Were and Where are similar like plain and plane. It is an easy mistake, the fact that you called me out on it is just a waste of time. Who really cares as long as my point is still clear.

Homophones are simple.

i was going to catch mewtwo in firered and i ran into a shiny kadabra on the way :D

You're quite lucky.