Black 2 PokeGen Structure

PhiferWolf

Okay... I have absolutely no clue what I am doing anymore. I used to do this for myself but then all the pokemon became corrupt and I was never able to use them for anything besides playing locally which made me sad.

What is the structure for Black 2?

If the pokemon is ABSOLUTELY not obtainable from Black 2, assume that it was traded from Black's transfer. But I don't know how to set it up so it looks legit and not... you know, funky. I did this before it really came off wierd when I made it back then.

edit: What if he was traded at level 100, what would his "level met" be at?

edit 2: If the nickname box isn't clicked, is it assumed 'Arceus' or 'ARCEUS'?

Edited by PhiferWolf

If the Pokemon is findable only in Black and not in Black 2, you need to put "Pokemon Black" in the "Origin" form in the '1st page, Poke Transfer Lab at the Met Page, Encounter must be at Egg/Pal Park etc, level can be any, DO NOT mark fateful encounter or egg.

If you want it to be at lvl 100, then the level met must be 100 as well.

If the nickname isnt checked, it will come out ARCEUS, like all pokes in game.

If the Pokemon is findable only in Black and not in Black 2, you need to put "Pokemon Black" in the "Origin" form in the '1st page, Poke Transfer Lab at the Met Page, Encounter must be at Egg/Pal Park etc, level can be any, DO NOT mark fateful encounter or egg.

If you want it to be at lvl 100, then the level met must be 100 as well.

If the nickname isnt checked, it will come out ARCEUS, like all pokes in game.

Not that it's not findable in black 2, I mean, if it can be found/made/hatched/etc. in black, then that is where it's origins will be. Alright, I just don't know how legit it will look if it said "Met from Black" or something like that.

apparently, after I have clicked the nickname box and save it. When I open it again, the box is unchecked. Is this suppose to happen because I intend to have these pokemon match the current standard of 'Arceus' rather than the old 'ARCEUS'

Not that it's not findable in black 2, I mean, if it can be found/made/hatched/etc. in black, then that is where it's origins will be. Alright, I just don't know how legit it will look if it said "Met from Black" or something like that.

apparently, after I have clicked the nickname box and save it. When I open it again, the box is unchecked. Is this suppose to happen because I intend to have these pokemon match the current standard of 'Arceus' rather than the old 'ARCEUS'

Put the nickname you desire, then click "Set" in an empty box. Only after this you can save and not lose the nickname given. If it doesnt work then I don't know lol.

Put the nickname you desire, then click "Set" in an empty box. Only after this you can save and not lose the nickname given. If it doesnt work then I don't know lol.

That worked, I opened them up from the box which had the unchecked and saved the one I was working on that had nicknamed check. Derp.

What should I set the "Ability" to, because pokemon now have 2-4 abilities (Special/Hidden Abilities)

What should I set the "Ability" to, because pokemon now have 2-4 abilities (Special/Hidden Abilities)

Ability should be one of the two possible main abilities of the poke. Look up bulbapedia if you don't know what they are. Hidden abilities aren't set in the main "Ability" field.