BW Event - Year of the Dragon eggs (Korean version)

Screamoarte

These events will be available in Pokémon Black&White korean versions. Sorry, i do not speak korean, but from what I saw, the event will be distributed by Wi-Fi in six different time periods.

here are the time periods:

08.23 to 08.29

08.30 to 09.05

09.06 to 09.12

09.13 to 09.19

09.20 to 09.26

09.27 to 10.04

Note: If any information that I said is wrong, send me a PM or talk to one of the moderators to edit my post.

Edit: Add source Pokémon Korea

Edit 2: Thanks to nicki15 and Requiem for the information.

translated information: 드래곤타입 포켓몬을 완 전정복하기 위한 두 번째 미션과 자세한 정보는 8월 16일에 확인하자!

(Dragon type Pokemon to complete the second mission to restore vestibular. For more information, let's check on the 16th of August!)

Edit 3: Information completed Pokémon Korea

Note: Unlike the japanese version of this event, the pokémon were distributed at level 1, not as eggs. You can get six times the same pokémon (example: six Horsea) or get all six pokémon that are being distributed (example: Horsea, Trapinch, Swablu, Bagon, Druddigon), one in each week per game.

Thanks everyone for all informations!

20120802_dragon_notice_01.jpg

20120802_dragon_notice_02.jpg

20120802_dragon_notice_03.jpg

20120802_dragon_notice_04.jpg

Edited by Screamoarte
More informations.

>> 드래곤타입 포켓몬을 완 전정복하기 위한 두 번째 미션과 자세한 정보는 8월 16일에 확인하자!

If you need double confirmation: Basically it says to check back on the 16th for more info.

To be precise, it says something like "To completely conquer Dragon-Type Pokemon a second time and more info, visit us on 8/16!" That is to say, there is something about a "Second mission" which the advertisement refers to... but I don't know what it means. Maybe it refers to the fact that the next Pokemon TCG set which features Dragon-type Pokemon for the first time will be release around the same time?

I also would like to know if this event is ever going to be available via Wi-Fi.

According to bulbapedia, this event takes place today via Wi-Fi.

I don't understand korean so... could someone please clarify how this event is going to take place?

It's still the morning in Korea, so I doubt we'll see anything about it until later in their afternoon (so maybe... eight hours or so from now).

Hopefully it's a local event; I'm gonna be visiting Korea soon and I would love to have an official, non-wifi promo.

I can't read Korean, but it appears that they will be distributed over Wi-Fi over 6 different time periods.

These I think are the time periods:

8-23 to 8-29

8-30 to 9-5

9-6 to 9-12

9-13 to 9-19

9-20 to 9-26

9-27 to 10-4

Sources:

http://pokemonkorea.co.kr/html/news/news_view.asp?N_idx=643

http://pokemonkorea.co.kr/info/event/20120816_dragon_popup.html

They will probably have different wonder cards if they are being distributed over 6 different time periods.

Edited by Lady Ariel
Fixed the first link

"These six Shiny Pokémon that are or evolve into Dragon-type Pokémon were distributed over Wi-Fi. There was a total of six different time periods, allowing players six different opportunities to obtain all six of them."

Source: bulbapedia

We just don't know for sure if each pokémon has his own time period to be obtained, or if they are distributed randomly.

It doesn't really matter, this seems to be the best pokémon event ever!

I'm not FLUENT in Korean, but I'm trying to learn it. As such, I'll try my best to translate everything (or at least all the important bits) for everyone.

First off, NOW I know what they meant my "Second Mission"; it's like a two part event. And obviously you'll need a Korean copy of Black and White... I'm sure that's just too obvious, but I can't shake the feeling some people think it'll work on their non-Korean game carts... (¬_¬)

MISSION 1: 닌텐도 Wi-Fi 커넥션으로 손에 넣을 수 있는 색이 다른 포켓몬 6마리를 모두 모아보자!

MISSION 2: 드래곤타입 포켓몬을 손에 넣고, 배틀에 강한 포켓몬으로 키워보자!

Gimme a little bit and I'll be back with the NON-Google'd translations.

OK so...

MISSION 1: Through the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, there are 6 other-colored Pokémon available in all for you to get!

MISSION 2: With your Dragon-type Pokémon, battle intensely with Pokémon to make it grow!

...by the looks of it, it IS a simple Wi-Fi event (as in, not a local-only event, but one that can be done over the internet). I thus feel it's safe to assume that the given dates are when that particular Pokémon is made available, meaning you have a chance to get all six of them!

Lemme find out more about this though... Maybe you can only get one in all, and you just have to wait for the date to get the one you want....

EDIT: OK, I'm thinking it's not so clear cut. Right above the dates there is a section called "Precautions", and there is a word colored red which means "randomly". Secondly, next to each number is the character "회", which means "time" (as in, first time, second time, third time, etc).

Therefore, I suspect that you have six chances to get a Pokémon, and each chance happens in those time periods (once a week). And with each chance, you get a RANDOM Pokémon from the lot. Basically meaning, you may as well end up with six Horseas by the end of this.

I'm working on the actual translation, but this is what it looks like is going on. Oh well, c'est la vie!

EDIT: OK, I'm thinking it's not so clear cut. Right above the dates there is a section called "Precautions", and there is a word colored red which means "randomly". Secondly, next to each number is the character "회", which means "time" (as in, first time, second time, third time, etc).

Therefore, I suspect that you have six chances to get a Pokémon, and each chance happens in those time periods (once a week). And with each chance, you get a RANDOM Pokémon from the lot. Basically meaning, you may as well end up with six Horseas by the end of this.

I'm working on the actual translation, but this is what it looks like is going on. Oh well, c'est la vie!

That's exactly what bulbapedia says!

I quoted from them, and after that they also added: "The Pokémon obtained is random."

For some reason Pokémon Korea also says something about GTS.

I think we're supposed to trade the shiny pokémon's we already got , in order to get them all!

That's exactly what bulbapedia says!

I quoted from them, and after that they also added: "The Pokémon obtained is random."

For some reason Pokémon Korea also says something about GTS.

I think we're supposed to trade the shiny pokémon's we already got , in order to get them all!

OK, well, there we are! To be fair, your post did say that it wasn't clear if it was random or not, so I just wanted to be doubly sure of this. As in, make a separate confirmation. And so there we are!

For the record then:

주의사항

¤ 포켓몬 선물은 총 6회로 매회 랜덤으로 1마리씩 선물 받을 수 있습니다.

¤ 6회 모두 같은 종류의 포켓몬을 받을 가능성이 있습니다.

¤ 각 일정 내에 한국닌텐도(주)에서 정식 발매된 닌텐도 DS 소프트웨어 "포켓몬스터 블랙" 또는 "포켓몬스터 화이트" 중 하나의 소프트웨어에 1마리씩 받을 수 있습니다.

PRECAUTIONS:

* You have 6 chances to get a Pokémon gift, each time you are given 1 RANDOM gift.

* It may be possible that you recieve the same Pokémon in each of the six chances.

* In each weekly period, you can only get one Pokémon, and only with either the Pokémon Black or Pokémon White software officially released by Nintendo of Korea, Inc.

So, that's it then. 1 random Pokémon a week, 6 chances total, and only for Korean Black and White carts. Simple, yes?

EDIT: As for the GTS bit.... I just noticed that... Lemme find out what it says!

And with each chance, you get a RANDOM Pokémon from the lot. Basically meaning, you may as well end up with six Horseas by the end of this.

So, I guess it's safe to assume there's going to be six different Wondercards for each one of them. X_X

So, I guess it's safe to assume there's going to be six different Wondercards for each one of them. X_X

I don't mind! My Wondercard collection is looking very barren....

-------

BTW, here's a raw text rip of the Korean event graphic.

용의해 특집! 2012년 여름을 드래곤타입 포켓몬이다!

드래곤타입 포켓몬 완전정복 대작전!!

2012년 용의해를 맞이하여 드래곤타입 포켓몬을 완전정복하재!

----------------------------

MISSION 1:

닌텐도 Wi-Fi 커넥션으로 손에 넣을 수 있는 색이 다른 포켓몬 6마리를 모두 모아보자!

총 6마리의 색이 다른 포켓몬을 손에 넣어 첫 번째 미션에 도전해보자!

미션을 성공하면 드래곤타입 포켓몬 완전정복에 한발 더 다가갈수 있어!

색이 다른 포켓몬이란?

매우 만나기 어려운, 보통의 포켓몬과는 다른 색의 포켓몬을 말합니다.

색이 다른 포켓몬 6마리는 바로 이 포켓몬들!

Horsea, Trapinch, Swablu

색이 다른 포켓몬은 일반적인 플레이로 손에 넣기 힘들어 더욱 특별한 포켓몬들이다!

Bagon, #627, Deino

색이 다른 포켓몬을 선물 받았다면 게임 내에서 포켓온도감을 확인해보자!

포켓몬의 일반 모습과 색이 다른 모습을 한눈에 확인할 수 있어.

※ 게임 내에서 포켓몬의 모습을 확인하기 위해서는 궐수시티에서 주누운박사에게 도감을 파워업 받아야 합니다.

----------------------------

색이 다른 포켓몬 선물 받는 방법

필요한 것

닌텐도 DS 시리즈 본체 + 한국닌텐도(주)에서 정식 발매된

닌텐도 DS 소프트웨어 「포켓몬스터 블랙』, 「포켓몬스터 화이트』 중 하나

받는 방법

닌텐도 Wi-Fi 커넥션

받는 방법 자세히 보기

〈주의사항〉

※ 포켓온 선물은 총 6회로 매회 랜덤으로 1마리씩 선물 받울 수 있습니다.

※ 6회 모두 같은 종류의 포켓온울 받울 가능성이 있습니다.

※ 각 일정 내에 한국닌텐도(주)에서 정식 발매된 닌텐도 DS 소프트웨어 「포켓온스터 블랙』또는「포켓은스터 화이트』 중 하나의 소프트웨어에 1마리씩 받울 수 있습니다.

선물 일정

회수 일정

1회 08.23-08.29

2회 08.30-09.05

3회 09.06-09.12

4회 09.13-09.19

5회 09.20-09.26

6회 09.27-10.04

-----------------

MISSION 2:

드래곤타입 포켓몬을 손에 넣고, 배틀에 강한 포켓몬으로 키워보자!

더 많은 드래곤타입 포켓몬을 손에 넣어 두 번째 미션에 도전해보자!

미션에 성공하면 드래곤타입 포켓몬 완전정복에 더 가까워질 수 있어!

1. 닌텐도 Wi-Fi 커넥션을 통해 손에 넣은 색이 다른 포켓몬을 모두 진화시켜 드래곤타입 포켓몬을 손에 넣고 도감 완성에도 한발 다가서자!

Horsea, Trapinch

Swablu

※ 쏘드라, 톱치, 파비 코를 키우면 드래곤타입을 지닌 포켓몬으로 진 화합니다.

Bagon, Deino

2. 닌텐도 DS 소프트웨어 「포켓몬스터 블랙•화이트』에 등장하는 더 많은 드래곤타입 포켓몬을 손에 넣어보자!

배틀에서 강력한 힘을 발휘한다!

높은 공격을 자랑하는 드래곤타입 포켓몬 액스라이즈는 위력이 강한 물리기술을 사용하면 상대 포켓몬에게 많은 데미지를 줄 수 있어.

손에 넣는 방법

귈수의 동굴 1층에서 터검니를 잡은 뒤, 아래와 같이 진화시키면 액스라이즈를 손에 넣을 수 있다.

Axew Line Evolution

하나도감에 없는 드래곤타입 포켓몬이?

엔딩 후에는 하나도감에서 만날 수 없는 다론 지방의 드래곤타입 포켓몬도 손에 넣을 수 있다! 특히 강력한 공격을 가진 망나뇽은 포켓몬 배틀에서 맹활약 시킬 수 있어!

손에 넣는 방법

「용나선탑』의 1층 밖 수면에 비치는 그림자에 대단한낚싯대를 사용하면 망나뇽을 잡을 수 있다. 「골드스프레이』 등을 사용하면 다른 야생 포켓몬들이 나타나지 않아 그림자에 다가가기 쉽다!

그림자가 잘 나타나지 않더라도, 수면에서 대단한낚싯대로 미뇽, 신뇽을 잡아 진화시키는 방법도 있다.

Dratini Evolution Line

드래곤타입 전설의 포켓몬

2012년 겨울 개봉예정인 극장판 포켓몬스터 베스트위시 「큐레무 VS. 성검사」에서 상상초월의 대활약을 보여줄 지상 최강의 드래곤타입 포켓몬, 큐레무를 손에 넣어 보자!

손에 넣는 방법

13번도로에서 갈 수 있는 자이언트홀에서 전설의 포캣몬 큐레무를 만날 수 있다. 자이언트홀에 있는 큐레무를 만나기 위해서는 미로를 잘 해쳐나가야 한다.

자이언트홀에서는 방이나 동굴 등 어두운 곳에서 포켓몬을 잡기 쉬운 볼인 다크볼이 유용하므로 준비해가자.

Kyurem info boxes

TIP 1.

드래곤타입 포켓몬에게 도구를 지니게 하면 더욱 강력해 진다!

용의이빨 - 지니게 하면 드래곤타입 기술의 위력이 올라간다.

용의플레이트 ᅳ 지니게 하면 드래곤타입 기술의 위력이 강해진다.

3. 다양한 드래곤타입 포켓몬을 키웠다면, 이제 강력한 드래곤타입 기술을 전수 받자!

기술 「용의춤」 사용 이미지

기술 「용성군」 사용 이미지

친밀도를 충분히 높인 드래곤타입 포켓몬을 지닌 포켓몬에 추가하여 쌍용시티의 「사간의 집』을 방문하면 사간 또는 아이리스로부터 강력한 위력을 지닌 기술 「용성군』을 배우게 된다.

공격과 스피드를 동시에 높여 주는 「용의춤』을 함깨 배우게 하여 포켓몬 배틀에서 사용하면 엄청난 효과를 발휘하게 된다!

---------------------------

MISSION 3:

아직 손에 넣지 못한 드래곤타입 포켓몬이 있다면 통신 교환을 통해 모두 손에 넣자!

포켓몬 도감에 있는 드래곤타입 포켓몬을 모두 손에 넣지 못했다면 통신 교환을 통해 손에 넣어보자! 특히 이번 포켓몬 선물 이벤트에 여러 번 참가했는데도 불구하고 같은 포켓몬을 2마리 받았거나, 원하는 포켓몬을 손에 넣지 못한 친구들은 꼭 도전해보자! 통신 교환에는 적외선 통신과 GTS(글로벌 트레이드 스테이션)의 2가지 방법이 있고, 특히 GTS로는 대한민국 이외의 전세계 플레이어들과도 교환할 수 있어!

TIP 2.

포켓몬을 교환하고 도구도 받자!

구름시티의 포켓몬센터 2충, 왼쪽 선글라스를 낀 남자는 교환한 포켓몬의 어버이 명수에 따라 귀중한 도구를 준다. 적외선 통신 또는 GTS(글로벌 트레이드 스테이션)를 이용하여 포켓몬도 교환하고 도구도 손에 넣자!

어버이의 명수

5 이상

10 이상

20 이상

30 이상

40 이상

50 이상

받을 수 있는 도구

광각렌즈

변함없는돌

포커스렌즈

구애스카프

포인트맥스

마스터볼

자금 내가 받을 수 있는 선물은?

Enjoy!

Thanks very much, nick15, for translating all of those details! That's some impressive work!

I just read on Bulbapedia that the event of these shiny dragons begins from August 23rd to October 6th.

The website, and all the details that nick15 provided say October 4th, not 6th. This is a good example of bulbapedia not always being a super-reliable source. Not that this site is without mistakes, but bulbapedia tends to make quite a few more in their news reporting.

On a related note, a lot of the users who update bulbapedia's event info just get a lot of that info from this site.

It doesn't really matter, this seems to be the best pokémon event ever!

You do know that this event has happened once before already, in Japan, right? But with the difference being that they were eggs in the Japan event.

With six chances to get six pokemon, there are going to be a total of 36 Wonder Cards for this event.

It's very likely that the only difference of the WCs of the same pokemon over the six weeks will be the WC ID, though.

For those who want to help contribute Wonder Cards for the Gallery, it's possible to grab more than one WC per week on a single game if you have access to a means of managing your sav files (Such as: USB save file manager for retail carts, ROM backup on a flashcart, or emulator that is set up to access the wifi connection)

Here's what you can do:

Make a backup of your sav file before getting any WCs
  • Download a Wonder Card from the Wifi Connection
  • Extract that sav file and store it somewhere
  • Restore original sav file with no WCs into your game
  • Download another Wonder Card from the Wifi Connection
  • Rinse, Repeat, until you have all six for the week

A big thanks ahead of time to anyone willing to help out with the legwork in obtaining these all for the Gallery and collection!

And thanks again to nick15 for all the details.

• 2 weeks later...

GUESTED: No worries! Glad to be of service. (^_^)

BTW, I'm kinda bummed out that I completely forgot about the first week of events... and, apparently, so did everyone else (at least, by virtue of the fact that the first week's event's PGF files aren't on the PP Event page). :(

Oh well, at least I'll be sure to catch the next five. :)

----

EDIT: DERP! I didn't think to check the main PGF link for the first week's files. Duuuuhh!!